inner fender, door 1/4 pannel finish

Has anyone ever finished inside the fenders, door or 1/4 s with a spray or wipe on product to clean up 50 years of crude? Mine were not touched during the restoration and I have the door pannels off and was wondering if there is a product I could spray on or wipe on to clean up and help protect against rust? 

Not that I know of, is there any rust showing ( surface or rot)  if so that needs to be addressed. When I did mine there was a little rust in the bottom of door I thought I took care of it but now I see I didn't so I'm going to have a repair to do next time door comes off. As we say do it right the first time you won't have to do it again. I thought I corrected it but I guess not. Just cleaning and sanding it isn't enough sometimes.

I haven't found any rust, just over spray and some rough splatter. I vacuumed out any loose crap and thought it might help preserve in case there are bits of bare metal showing? I do drive the car regularily when the snows gone but it seldom gets wet. Was an Arizona car has all original sheet metal and and no body damage that I could find so trying to keep it that way.