As Of Today

Today I got an email from Carlisle Events.  This email goes out to the club contacts that plan club events for the GM Nationals.  

As of today the First Generation Monte Carlo Club has the most cars registered for the GM Nationals.   We don't want to get too cocky about this because I have learned that the Fiero Club is right on our tails.  I would like to think that we mat get a few more members deciding to attend the Eastern Meet in Carlisle but since we already have more than I thought we would I don't think we will be getting a large rush coming down to the wire.

Last year the Fiero Club had over 200 vehicles registered but this year is not their big meet there.  It is a good possibility they will get more members registered in the comming weeks with only 6 or 7 weeks left to preregister.

If you know of any members on the fence about coming please try to talk them into coming.  Please put them in contact with me.  I am also going to send one last email to some of the people who had attended in the past that are not currently registered.  I want to thank everyone who has already registered because it is you that are helping to make this such a successful gatherig.

rob

• Like 5