Topic suggestion

OMG ! I wouldn’t touch that with gloves on a 10 foot pole! Or the cheerleaders either BTW.😆. 🍌. Somebody’s gotta show me how to do those Bananas Dennis. You certainly deserve more after having to mess with that!... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Searsman said:

Somebody’s gotta show me how to do those Bananas 

Go all the way to the bottom of the Emoji list, the dancing & other animated ones will be there.

:yay:

Capture1.JPG

• Like 2

There you go Ron, now you are part of our Dancing Bananas club. However, Dennis refuses to join. We keep trying though. Right Dennis????    :yay::yay::yay:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, willie said:

However, Dennis refuses to join. We keep trying though. Right Dennis????    

I think he'd rather get whacked in the head again with a 2x4 than join the banana club :yay:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Testing… testing…

one :yay: twoimage.gif.8dd94a4b11fa427ab6b760b81d8002ab.gif three image.gif.7f15bca70cc7e2d8f95f530ec186f1b0.gif, four  

Ok, I’m officially prepared to extend my share of motivational bananas. 

No doubt Dennis will have created a very a’peelin’ Monte when it’s all finished.  So quit monkeyin’ around and get back to turnin then wrenches. 

image.gif

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok two months later. This is how I spent part of the holiday. Pulled the engine and transmission, separated and put on stand. I also put the engine back together, sort of. Stripped the fuel and brake line front to back. I forgot how fermented gas stinks, yuck. All the brake lines are junk, fuel lines could be used again but I wouldn’t. All the line clamps and clips are still there and came apart nice. All the air level parts came apart no problem and all the little hose clips are still there ( could be a good selling feature). More to come eventually. Lol. 

6E27D4A7-ABF7-40DE-91BB-93FD75DAB484.jpeg

D4FA6BC6-1E40-42DB-A7B4-52FCD19FD738.jpeg

• Like 3

It’s definitely salvageable, drivers side body mount holes are definitely oversized but the rest looks ok. I’ll tear it down and see if there are more issues. Gotta strip it to part it. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This pos70 befuddles me. I pull the rearend off the frame and every control arm bolt comes out of the bushings with ease, but the sway bar to lower arm bolts require heat and the impact????  Next up is the transmission crossmember, the 4 bolts come out with ease but yet the end of the crossmember is rusted off. I don’t understand???  Lol. I guess I can’t sell that now. 

9A47C7D7-8F2D-41A8-9ED2-4F6297DD2EE9.jpeg

FA51D173-F298-46CC-B324-3B4B8D1BAE7C.jpeg

0FF2CEC7-5E68-405D-B9BC-049285A3F2E3.jpeg

• Like 2