Unpleasant surprise

John S

That is a very unpleasant surprise indeed.  From what I have heard, the reproductions do not fit very well so you may have to search for a used one.  The nice thing about it is I think the Chevelle uses the same dash pad.  You may want to check with Steve Demers.  He posted today about a lot of NOS parts he has.  Go to this link to see what he posted today:  

Hopefully he has something for you.  Also check with Leo Konik or Jared Richey.

rob

39 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

That is a very unpleasant surprise indeed.  From what I have heard, the reproductions do not fit very well so you may have to search for a used one.  The nice thing about it is I think the Chevelle uses the same dash pad.  You may want to check with Steve Demers.  He posted today about a lot of NOS parts he has.  Go to this link to see what he posted today:  

Hopefully he has something for you.  Also check with Leo Konik or Jared Richey.

rob

I have bought a number of parts from Leo in the past. Plus I’m only a couple hours from Jared.

John S

9 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Rob is correct In that a Chevelle dash pad, both the SS and the non SS  pad from a 70-72 will work. 

So what your saying, which is what I thought , the sweep gauge pad is the same as the Monte?  

• Like 1