HELP!! Vacuum Diagrams Needed

Glen

57 minutes ago, Glen said:

That’s the longest half hour or so, waiting for relief. I always make my relief at least 15 minutes early to give whoever I’m relieving a jump on getting home.

It’s pretty much a forgotten courtesy, especially amongst the younger generation. You’d swear some of these fools have never been to work on time in their life. 

Yeah, watching the minutes go by, tapping my foot....lol

I hate being late, so I'm usually 15-30 minutes early depending on who I'm relieving. Most are good about reciprocating, but those that aren't get out at the normal time, pretty simple.

Actually, in our group the younger ones aren't too bad as far as timing. Lazy as hell, on their cell phones the whole shift, but usually early to get you out, lol.

On 4/23/2022 at 8:47 AM, Dtret said:

So I’m as dumb as dumb can get. I went to get the pictures, pulled off the air cleaner and realized I have the Holley on there. What an idiot I am. So the vacuum hoses will be incorrect for your car sorry. But here are some pictures anyway. No sense wasting the film.lol. ( when’s the last time we talked about camera film)

Dennis, I'm counting your modifications, just making sure your registered in the "correct" class at Carlisle 🤣

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

Dennis, I'm counting your modifications, just making sure your registered in the "correct" class at Carlisle 🤣

Trust me they have been counted. I have very little changes from oe but I have added options that didn’t come on the car from the factory but could have been ordered when purchased. I’m in the modified class. Lol. 

• Haha 1