air line fitting for pressure side of load leveler

Katman

Does the pressure side of the load leveler use the same female connector as the shocks and other ends of the air lines?  If so, is there a male nipple available to connect that female connector to the load leveler?

If it is the same female connector, I already have that but my tank is also a female so I need some kind of male to male adapter to make this work.  Any idea where I can get that?

9 hours ago, Grant MacPherson said:

If that is all you need let me know and I will put one in the mail to you. I have some used ones that are still serviceble.

If I remember correctly he is working real hard to keep his car gm correct. So if that’s the part he’s looking for let him know if it’s aftermarket or gm. 

On 4/26/2022 at 9:02 PM, Grant MacPherson said:

If that is all you need let me know and I will put one in the mail to you. I have some used ones that are still serviceble.

Yeah, that's what I am looking for.  129 Sherri Drive, Lebanon, PA 17046.

Hi Mark

Please confirm the size, I am pretty sure this is the right one and is the same one on my compressor but I ran across a smaller one while checking for this one. This one fits the regulator. If it is correct I will send by mail which will probably be a couple of weeks .

Grant

1651684221847958487122.jpg