Load Leveler Compressor Bolts

sbarnette

I just went through my eBay history. Double check the thread size. I ordered two different sizes and this was the second one I ordered so it should be correct. Please double check. 

F6D4F9FE-38B0-4E22-A61A-4397BCEE1F2F.png

• Like 2

Sammy will you be attending the Carlisle meet in June? Reason i ask is i lent an extra unit to someone in the club to restore his. He is done restoring his, so i will get a hold of him to bring it to the show and see what parts are left. You are welcome to pick through the leftovers at that time.

23 hours ago, Dtret said:

I just went through my eBay history. Double check the thread size. I ordered two different sizes and this was the second one I ordered so it should be correct. Please double check. 

F6D4F9FE-38B0-4E22-A61A-4397BCEE1F2F.png

Thanks Dennis. How do these hex shaped spacers fit into the equation? Does it thread on the bolt?

50758D8B-F834-4278-9F67-3809FCF29459.jpeg

11 hours ago, willie said:

Sammy will you be attending the Carlisle meet in June? Reason i ask is i lent an extra unit to someone in the club to restore his. He is done restoring his, so i will get a hold of him to bring it to the show and see what parts are left. You are welcome to pick through the leftovers at that time.

Yes, I will be in Carlisle. I appreciate your help and look forward to meeting you.

7 minutes ago, sbarnette said:

Thanks Dennis. How do these hex shaped spacers fit into the equation? Does it thread on the bolt?

50758D8B-F834-4278-9F67-3809FCF29459.jpeg

Yes. That’s a long bolt. The double female hex nut screws on the bolt to seal the gasket o the head and then the bushing screws into the hex nut 

19 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Yes. That’s a long bolt. The double female hex nut screws on the bolt to seal the gasket o the head and then the bushing screws into the hex nut 

Okay, now it makes sense. I’m missing those parts. I borrowed the pictures and wasn’t sure how it was put together. Thanks for the explanation!

2 minutes ago, willie said:

Dennis not sure what will be left but you are second on the parts that are left!

No problem. It’s probably gone anyway. Lol 😝. Just fixing the 70 parts in case I do fix it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dtret said:

Your probably right. But you could be wrong. lol 😂

That 454 will find a home in the Chevelle...my vote.

1 minute ago, jft69z said:

That 454 will find a home in the Chevelle...my vote.

That 454 has bigger issues than my chevelle wants to deal with. I can drive the chevelle now. I like the patina. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dtret said:

That 454 has bigger issues than my chevelle wants to deal with. I can drive the chevelle now. I like the patina. 

Oh yeah, I forgot about the issue you had with it turning over.

• Like 1

Sammy i said in Dennis's other post he is going to fix it!!   He will!!!

Joe he is NOT going to put that 454 in the Chevelle, you know why?????    I have a 70 Chevelle 454 and matching tranny "in stock" that i haven't decided what to do with it yet...........

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, willie said:

Sammy i said in Dennis's other post he is going to fix it!!   He will!!!

Joe he is NOT going to put that 454 in the Chevelle, you know why?????    I have a 70 Chevelle 454 and matching tranny "in stock" that i haven't decided what to do with it yet...........

So what are you saying Willie????  Road trip????

• Like 2

5 hours ago, willie said:

I don't know.... Just saying......                   Maybe i will put it in one of my Swiss cheese parts cars.

I may have a better home for it. The proper home that is. Lol. 

• Like 1