Just for a laugh

DragCat

That’s the same color and top as the 70 I just got. How come it didn’t come with the external options? I think I got ripped off. I need to contact the seller and see if he still has them. Lol. Nice car………. ?  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dtret said:

That’s the same color and top as the 70 I just got. How come it didn’t come with the external options? I think I got ripped off. I need to contact the seller and see if he still has them. Lol. Nice car………. ?  

You think the car is going g to be expensive just think how much more expensive and troublesome it would be with those options 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

59 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

You think the car is going g to be expensive just think how much more expensive and troublesome it would be with those options 🤣🤣🤣

Ya good point. I’ll stick to the car. I don’t think Karen would be happy with them options either. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Ya good point. I’ll stick to the car. I don’t think Karen would be happy with them options either. Lol. 

I was just thinking the same thing Dennis. I know Glendia would not be happy no matter how HAPPY I was lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I know y'all were checking out those external options, did anyone notice by any chance that it's an SS also? And fiber optics, tops of the front fenders. Lololol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, willie said:

lmao   I wish they had a car wash like that in my Neiborhood. All my cars including the ones that don't run will be spotless!!!

Even if he had to push them thru

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Scott S. said:

Hooters used to have an annual spring event for charity....... Back when we had a Hooters..... :(

Never really cared for their wings, but didn't stop me from going there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Leghome said:

I have nevewr been to a Hooters. Did try Twin peaks ONCE

Never been to a Twin Peaks.......we used to have a tilted kilt back in the day 😁

8 hours ago, DragCat said:

Never been to a Twin Peaks.......we used to have a tilted kilt back in the day 😁

Tilted Kilt....went to one when I was in Vegas years ago. I liked it...a lot 🤪

• Like 2

On 4/30/2022 at 4:55 AM, DragCat said:

Never really cared for their wings, but didn't stop me from going there 

Yeah, I don't think the food was the big feature. lol

20 hours ago, jft69z said:

Tilted Kilt....went to one when I was in Vegas years ago. I liked it...a lot 🤪

Yes!  Tilted Kilt also had some hotties.  I’ve got a few Hooters nearby but haven’t been in years. This thread may just have given me the push I needed to go check out the current talent. 

• Like 1