SS original tires

Searsman

5 minutes ago, Searsman said:

Whoops! Didn’t realize that was a question. No it is not  available in uniroyal tiger paw white line.. it is in bf Goodrich but runs  a good 350$ a tire.. so I went with the 215 . Speedo will probably be more accurate when I put those on with the rally wheels.. 

Ron. 

Mine will be here Tuesday… I probably won't mount them until I make sure my alignment was done properly.. 

Ed C

16 minutes ago, EVC said:

Ron. 

Mine will be here Tuesday… I probably won't mount them until I make sure my alignment was done properly.. 

Ed C

Mine is expected Thursday, already had alignment... will have them mounted onto the rally wheels, but the American racer wheels are going to Carlisle.. pa.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Searsman said:

Mine is expected Thursday, already had alignment... will have them mounted onto the rally wheels, but the American racer wheels are going to Carlisle.. pa.

Good move Ron.,.,. Your friends will never notice the half inch difference. 😄

Ed C. 

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

Depends on the friends. Lol. 

True some remember what you said to them 10 years ago and won't let you forget it LOL LOL.  Me I cna't remember what I said ten minutes ago what is we talkin bout

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/8/2022 at 5:55 PM, Searsman said:

Ron .. 

They came a day earlier….  I think they're going to be a smooth riding tire… I may get a set for my Bonneville… 

Ed. 

IMG_2550.thumb.JPG.d20e41dde2051a665c23ec0bda0f018f.JPGIMG_2552.thumb.JPG.0626479c1bc8a191781494dbb976c825.JPG

22 hours ago, EVC said:

Ron .. 

They came a day earlier….  I think they're going to be a smooth riding tire… I may get a set for my Bonneville… 

Ed. 

IMG_2550.thumb.JPG.d20e41dde2051a665c23ec0bda0f018f.JPGIMG_2552.thumb.JPG.0626479c1bc8a191781494dbb976c825.JPG

So purty... seriously tho. Gonna look good onthe SS rally’s too

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Searsman said:

So purty... seriously tho. Gonna look good onthe SS rally’s too

I was in Sams club today .. They will order them for 91.30 each and put them on … 

oh well .. 

Ed C

3 minutes ago, EVC said:

I was in Sams club today .. They will order them for 91.30 each and put them on … 

oh well .. 

Ed C

Right, oh well, I’m not a member of sams club anywho..

Ok Ed, received my tires a day earlier also. They purty too. Ordered thru the Walmarket.. will get local Wally to change them out and balance at discount. Might include a photo when on the wheels. See how she looks… I’ll be glad to be able to switch out to the rally’s at intervals, they came on the car but had coopers on that the belts had separated.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Searsman said:

Ok Ed, received my tires a day earlier also. They purty too. Ordered thru the Walmarket.. will get local Wally to change them out and balance at discount. Might include a photo when on the wheels. See how she looks… I’ll be glad to be able to switch out to the rally’s at intervals, they came on the car but had coopers on that the belts had separated.. 

Happy they arrived Ron.. Send us the pics after installed … Don't think they will disappoint you. Personally, I've never been a fan of tires that say COOPER or BIG O  on my sidewalls … LOL …. 

I'll hold off on mounting mine for awhile. I'm hoping to drive up to Ashland in June and put them on the week before. 

Ed. 

Ron…

One of those "tiger in the tank" tails would look cool laying on that Tiger Paw spare tire when they do the judging… Just saying…  They have them on EBAY for about $22...

Ed.

11 hours ago, Leghome said:

Long time since I have seen blue striped tyres. Lol

That’s what the automotive repairman said at Walmart, Larry. I said “well, it goes on a 71 model car , so?. He says ohhhhhh. 

On 5/14/2022 at 7:13 AM, sbarnette said:

Ron, are you going to have the new tires and rallies on for Carlisle?

Hi Sammy, I have debated that thought in my little brain as well, but probably won’t mount them on the car before Carlisle.. it’s registered as modified anyway and I rally like the American racer black chrome wheels...  after that I will begin turning the 71 a little less modified ., to street probably.. don’t think I can go original without all the parts . Thanks for asking... see ya soon 👋🏻. Ron...

• Like 1