COUNTDOWN TO FGMCC EASTERN MEET

Our Eastern meet will kick off six weeks from today with a group cruise to the Eastern Museum of Auto Racing followed by some games at the hotel and then our huge Pizza Party at the club host hotel and then on to the Carlisle Sports Emporium for some go-cart racing.  

If you have not registered with me for this huge Eastern Meet it is not too late.  Please contact me by PM here on the club website or email me at rob29ford@aol.com

As of right now I do have one room available but you will have to contact me because the hotel is sold out but I have one room that is going to be cancelled in the future.

Many members will be arriving on Wednesday so don't delay.  Carlisle Events has ended their Pre Registration for this GM Nationals show but you can still register at the gate.  The actual GM Nationals show starts on Friday so if you arrive Wednesday or Thursday you would be able to register your car on those days  so you can just drive in on Friday.  

If you are not already registered and feel you want to attend please let me know and I will get you all of the information you need.

rob

• Like 1

5 weeks and 6 days to go.

rob

On another note, today I called Carlisle Events today today to to help a member chang their registration from Street to Modified and get the FGMCC as their Club affiliation.   As of today there are 71 registrations under FGMCC

rob

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

After today it will only be 28 days and a wakeup before we start arriving in Carlisle for the Eastern Meet.  If you haven't already registered it is not too late to join in on the fun.

rob

• Like 2

After today Thursday the 26th, there is ONLY 26 days and a wakeup until some of us start arriving in Carlisle.  What are you doing to prepare your Monte?

rob