Today’s project

Dtret

You are paying a very high price for getting to go to Carlisle for a 5 day escape.  You deserve some dancing banana's

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

:yay::yay::yay:

:yay::yay:

:yay:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Joe that’s not nice. 

I've never been accused of being nice...

4 hours ago, jft69z said:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

That's too funny Joe, knowing Dennis's dislike for the dancing banana's it was mean but also funny

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ANOTHER project. “ we don’t have enough file room in the office, can you clean and paint the 4 drawer one in the basement. Yes I can it it’s full of small parts from the pos 70. Well just put them in a tote. Yes dear. “. Omg. Will it never end. And yes she sees these posts. Lol. So guess what I’m doing now. I did get all the pressure washing done, basement patio, back of house and all the deck furniture. It’s unbelievable how dirty that stuff gets. 

Well,can you imagine all your doing with a cast up to your shoulder ? I'm in your boat with you brother, all I'm praying for is this cast is off in 10 days, Then it will be all good. The Monte dash back in, new pool up and running, yard all mowed,and on to Carlisle.post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I’d “quote “ you Rob but that would mean more stupid bananas. Lol. 

More bananas you say???

9 minutes ago, Dtret said:

NO  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well OK then!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

I’d “quote “ you Rob but that would mean more stupid bananas. Lol. 

Too funny Dennis,

1645236784970_388081637068311.gif

Well Dennis you if you could use a change of scenery for a few hours you could always come over to Indiana and help me dig out my crawl space so I can get the new water lines installed. Dug out four wheelbarrow loads today. I guessing I am about 1/4 of the was done. It is a little tight under there and Glendia is pulling the dirt out from under the house in a 2 X 3 sled I made Friday. Not fun on either end for. A 74 year old man and 70 year old female but it is cheaper than hiring it done specially when you have very little spare cash. I had a drilling/boring company out last Monday and they drilled from the north end of the house to the south end through two concrete walls to pull in a couple of pipes so we can run the new water lines and wiring In them getting rid of the temporary thru the attic lines

• Like 1

I can come and help. No problem for me. But I have to get through my honeydoo list first. I’ll be back to my lazy self Sunday night. I’m free on Monday. I think. Lol. 

Hey Dennis, i feel for you buddy!!!   I am on vaca this week and she handed me a list of what she wanted done. I said to myself, this is not happening to meeeee!!!   I picked out what i was willing to do and told her that was all i could do. Then i went in by the Monte and put my decals on. I told her tomm was another day! lol However i will be doing the things i said i was going to do, just to cover my butt. I still have a car on the patio, that was one thing the wife wanted done and i told her out of the question! I really have no place to put it. i think i am going to have to part out one of my parts cars to make room to move the other. 

Also i feel BAD for you about your dancing friends, I will not give you any today, but i have to tell you i am itching to give you many!!! By the way you should be able to get on that Monte soon you only need 3 hours of sleep a day (ask me how i know).

Good Luck Dennis!!!

• Haha 1

I’m not Joe. Sleep is a must. I used to go on 3/4 hours/ night, for years, can’t do it anymore. I’m in bed usually before 9:30 now, I’m old,  but I’m up at 4:00. Let me know if you’re dumping any good parts, cheap for the pos 70 if I do it. If not I’ll sell them back to you. For more. Lol. JK. Good luck with the list. They don’t seem to get smaller. 

• Like 1

Dennis you're going to eat your words when your done with her (pos 70)!

Yes i know the list tends to get longer as you mark stuff off it, I use a bigger magic marker. lol

1 minute ago, willie said:

Dennis you're going to eat your words when your done with her (pos 70)!

Yes i know the list tends to get longer as you mark stuff off it, I use a bigger magic marker. lol

Good thing you put pos 70 in parentheses. Lol. You may use a bigger marker but she’ll just use more paper. Lol. 

• Like 1

First day off work for the summer, you would think I would rest and relax, but No, stupid me gets in over my head and now I’m so sore I can hardly walk! Too old for this !  My brain still thinks my body can go up and down a ladder 100 times with a chain saw!. No, I don’t need any bananas , thank you. 34DF076A-0D13-490B-95C4-C3FCD265530C.thumb.jpeg.cb4ecfaa76af67f64b1b664b57b7e929.jpeg748F9D2A-E1CE-4967-AD5C-1AE0C80ED392.thumb.jpeg.bf5029ee6c161ff24cb96eaa47c4ca47.jpeg3DAAF8EA-22E2-4A60-9FCC-FCA1394E724F.thumb.jpeg.2cf81538bdee5c63a898532e6daa17a0.jpeg

• Like 2

I know the feeling been under the house trying ti dig out the crawl space so I can replace the water line that burst under a concrete slab.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

gettin old is not for sissys

• Like 3

Trees look good. Ya that’s coming soon for me too. There starting to hit the big truck. Just curious if the extension ladder holding device is osha approved. And I know you were wearing your green safety shirt. 

6 hours ago, Dtret said:

Trees look good. Ya that’s coming soon for me too. There starting to hit the big truck. Just curious if the extension ladder holding device is osha approved. And I know you were wearing your green safety shirt. 

Oh sure sure sure . All green with my finger on-the 911 send button.. by he way, there’s no union here Dennis so no osha :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Leghome said:

I know the feeling been under the house trying ti dig out the crawl space so I can replace the water line that burst under a concrete slab.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

gettin old is not for sissys

Sounds like the perfect time to reroute the water line ... 🍌 

19 hours ago, Searsman said:

Sounds like the perfect time to reroute the water line ... 🍌 

That is what I am trying to do but I have to dig out the crawl space to get to the new conduit I had installed to run the new line thru. They started on the north end of the house drilled thru 2 concrete walls and out the south end of the house (about 100') then pulled in a 3" line for the new water to go in and a 1" line for any electrical wiri g I may need at a later date.

• Like 1