Today’s project

Dtret

So ever since I got the shed put up I’ve wanted to give it a new look. So I finally found enough used siding on marketplace to get the job done. 75 bucks. Plus another 140 at menards for corners and edges. The before look. 

157B1A2F-A48C-4E29-90B2-75E7AD11DA7F.jpeg

D75DA0B7-4BC4-442D-9E69-65CEC9678578.jpeg

0BA615A7-71B9-4775-9DDF-1F53E7358AC3.jpeg

B9A09DC4-80CE-4CFB-B2EF-878E676991F5.jpeg

Still got to paint the green. But the weather will not allow that. I covered the window. Two days. 215 bucks. I’ll take it. I’ve never done siding before but for a shed out back it’s ok. 

7D95E03D-FEC6-487D-91AE-A5A1BAFE2960.jpeg

E1680E25-E52B-49A7-AC24-E266B7A38E06.jpeg

DE7ACFEF-7056-4D82-83E1-AA90590AD49C.jpeg

1C652F24-6640-48BB-936C-14C77FE5D89F.jpeg

• Like 5

Dennis the shed looks great and i didn't even see any of the residual blood. What did you use to get it off, or did you cover it up with the left-over siding???

Yes be careful by those future 2x4s i don't want to see you fall and get hurt... (to be continued)

:yay:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Michael Boyte said:

Major improvement ! 

No longer considered an eyesore .

I have one neighbor that can see my property ( or what is use fit that matter) all anyone else can see are woods. And they could care less what I do ( I let them use my tractor). The eyesore was in our eyes only, but it was pretty knarley. 

9 hours ago, Michael Boyte said:

No longer considered an eyesore .

Eyesore....what do you mean by that...:yay:

eyesore.jpeg

• Like 1

I tried Joe, Mr Dennis didn't want to respond.  I thought he maybe slipped on the grass and into the stream. Good thing he answered Mike so i know he is ok!  lol

21 minutes ago, willie said:

I tried Joe, Mr Dennis didn't want to respond.  I thought he maybe slipped on the grass and into the stream. Good thing he answered Mike so i know he is ok!  lol

Ran out of time this morning. I’m back on track now. Willie just so you know I did get blood but it was the little stuff. Nothing that slowed me down. All’s good thanks. 

Dennis, did you insulate before you hung that siding?  Because something tells me you’re gonna be sleeping out there come winter time if Karen doesn’t have a spot in the garage by then. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Glen said:

Dennis, did you insulate before you hung that siding?  Because something tells me you’re gonna be sleeping out there come winter time if Karen doesn’t have a spot in the garage by then. 

I did not. But if necessary I can do it from the inside. She’s ok under the carport. I said ok, I didn’t say happy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My latest project paint the front porch, I decided to go with white railings just for a change. Was practice for when I do my rear deck that one is a monster about 20 by 25 feet with all them spindles and on the second level of the house, that's gonna be a real pain but needs to be done. Here's before and after. Then a new electric jack for front of my trailer and clean the awning. Busy days. But I didn't hurt myself other than old people pain 😅

20220614_132814.jpg

20220610_123306.jpg

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Yea now I gotta get the curbing done too, hopping to get that done before fall too.

If the finance’s allow, I’d do a stack stone. A few rows should do it it has to be enough to hold back the yard. Run the first row about an inch on the concrete so it forces the yard to stay put. 

Hank and I had to make emergency repairs at the well head… Well blew a PVC fitting while wife was in the shower…. NOT GOOD… !!!  After some quick electrical checks up the hill , We found the problem …...

IMG_2634.JPG

IMG_2629.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG