Today’s project

Dtret

My son-inlaw Jamey came up today and wefinished digging. I hope I do not have to dig anymore 20 wheel barrow loads is laying on y side and belly has got me sore and all bruised up. Now to call a plumber to run the new water line this week

IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

IMG_0788.JPG

IMG_0786.JPG

• Like 4

Don't have any beer but did down a Wilde Cherry Diet Pepsi very quickly and I gave my slef a good dedusting with the air hose was gonna say blow job but this is a family friendly site

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Leghome said:

Don't have any beer but did down a Wilde Cherry Diet Pepsi very quickly and I gave my slef a good dedusting with the air hose was gonna say blow job but this is a family friendly site

Larry, you deserve more than a Diet Pepsi. That’s a lot of work. If you’re running a water line in a pvc pipe make sure they do something to keep it from freezing. If it’s just a pvc water line then the earth should insulate it as long as it’s buried deep enough. Well done on a horrible type job. I wouldn’t put that pain on anyone. 

• Like 1

it is all under the house so freezing should not be a problem. Have not hd a line freeze ion over 20 years so all  is good I hope. See you in a couple of weeks

The get together is over and done. The last people left at 7:00. O the amount of food leftover. We planned for enough food for 60 knowing that about 40-45 would show. We were right on. But it seemed like nobody hardly ate anything. I grilled so that might explain it. Lol. ( first time using a grill in almost 20 years). Karen cooks, I don’t. At least some was kept frozen. I didn’t take any pictures but someone sent me a text with a picture of some of the kids. No idea who. So at least I have proof. Do it did happen. Lol. The kids turned my water feature ( hot tub) into a kiddie pool. Lol. They had a blast. I took all the kids on separate rides through the woods on the gator. I don’t think there was any head injuries, I hollered duck as the tree limbs were coming. Kids don’t listen. 

DAF15F2F-7675-44B0-8C21-4D655CA0745E.png

• Like 5

You are undoubtedly a very special person, Your friends are lucky to know such good people !  You and your wife are making memories that will last these children a lifetime.

PRICELESS  !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leghome said:

it is all under the house so freezing should not be a problem. Have not hd a line freeze ion over 20 years so all  is good I hope. See you in a couple of weeks

Which way are you driving? Down to 70 then across or up to 80/90 then across?

5 hours ago, Dtret said:

Which way are you driving? Down to 70 then across or up to 80/90 then across?

We take 70 across Ohio into WV and then hit the toll road on into Carlisle

Dennis Glad your shing ding is over and you all had a great time!!! Understand about the cooking and thank God, Karen does most of it (I am in the same boat, I burn everything). However, if you needed more people to eat the rest of the food you should have told us, i am sure we could have taken a ride to help you out!!!

Now take a deep breath, help Karen clean up and pull that motor!!!  :yay:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, willie said:

Dennis Glad your shing ding is over and you all had a great time!!! Understand about the cooking and thank God, Karen does most of it (I am in the same boat, I burn everything). However, if you needed more people to eat the rest of the food you should have told us, i am sure we could have taken a ride to help you out!!!

Now take a deep breath, help Karen clean up and pull that motor!!!  :yay:

If you all want to stop by for a cookout, let me know. I’ll have Karen do it all again. I need advanced notice though because that week I think I have a trip to Colorado, or Minnesota, or somewhere else,  planned. Lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

If you all want to stop by for a cookout, let me know. I’ll have Karen do it all again. I need advanced notice though because that week I think I have a trip to Colorado, or Minnesota, or somewhere else,  planned. Lol. 

Perfect, we don't need you there anyways! :yay:

• Like 2

Trying to tidy things up before Carlisle trip. This field too many weeds for hay.. other neighbor will cut hay in two other fields... saves  me from mowing... she’s an old blue ford 4600 super utility- 1979 model.. 98D1B193-A46D-4C3C-8346-043583FD1E2B.thumb.jpeg.9cbbd41f6b49c8a65906f015e0fed328.jpegBAC39B5F-6970-4C6C-B819-149D06DEABA7.thumb.jpeg.a0235edf4b989eb3621dc76e365b3888.jpeg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Searsman said:

Trying to tidy things up before Carlisle trip. This field too many weeds for hay.. other neighbor will cut hay in two other fields... saves  me from mowing... she’s an old blue ford 4600 super utility- 1979 model.. 98D1B193-A46D-4C3C-8346-043583FD1E2B.thumb.jpeg.9cbbd41f6b49c8a65906f015e0fed328.jpegBAC39B5F-6970-4C6C-B819-149D06DEABA7.thumb.jpeg.a0235edf4b989eb3621dc76e365b3888.jpeg

oldies are the best. 

• Like 2

I’m thinking it’s not the wheel bearing. Lol. I guess I’ll fix this. This should fix the vibration issue too. I drove the truck to Maryland to get the pos 70 like this. I’m not going to try the Carlisle trip. 

3 hours ago, Dtret said:

I’m thinking it’s not the wheel bearing. Lol. I guess I’ll fix this. This should fix the vibration issue too. I drove the truck to Maryland to get the pos 70 like this. I’m not going to try the Carlisle trip. 

IMG_3774.MOV

Yeah, no bueno. Git er done! 

I think you should play the lottery Dennis!!!  You are lucky you made it home with that u-joint. Glad you are fixing it. You know what they say, better safe than sorry!!!

• Like 1

Todays project, nothing ! Go camping 🏕 big bone  Lick state park in Ky . Sit on my rear for 5 days , drink something cold :) . No grass mowing, no fixin Anthing!.. go out and eat a time or two . Is raining some but was 90 here today so this feels GREAT.. in about two weeks I’ll be on my way to a fantastic car show  and club meet 771D3553-C887-40E7-B640-F9D38967409E.thumb.jpeg.33d1c2038c41e9caab574437a10a3a7d.jpeg21177CD3-659F-49F5-8602-D426B1B059F0.thumb.jpeg.d2d50986411de2c9395516e916cad2a2.jpegCCAFD9D5-9630-4BF8-94DC-3D94C0B06731.thumb.jpeg.44367f06ed0fefbb01ecdde39722f88d.jpegin Carlisle PA. 

• Like 5

Thanks guys , all work no play makes for a hard life.. enjoy your camping trip Steve.. see you guys in Carlisle 👋🏻 🍌:yay:

• Like 1