the car is quite responsive, and I like the feel on the throttle. That being said I think I would have been happier with the 355 gears for the gas mileage. I drive mine on the interstate frequently and the lower rpm's would have been more to my taste than the launch from a stop light. 

So depending on what you want from your car you may or may not like the 373's and locker. OBTW I went with the Auburn because it was the only unit that wasnt on backorder at the time. But it has been solid and quiet since installation. 

as cbolt said lite to lite they are good. highway not so good. 355 or 342 good street/ cruising gears. i have 411 and just put in gear vendor overdrive knocks it down to 320 when engauged 

• Like 2

I just pulled out my 3.73 gears from my 71 SS 12-bolt rear and installed 3.07. The 3.73s were fun around town but I do a fair amount of highway driving and wasn't much fun at high RPM. I'm happier now. If I lived in the city and didn't do much highway driving then I would have likely kept the 3.73s.

• Like 1

I guess I should have mentioned that I changed to the 373 gears when I installed my overdrive trans so the highway mileage isn't terrible, but it isn't where I want to be either, especially nowadays.