Memorial Day

Dtret

As we all get ready to enjoy the long weekend of gatherings and social events please take a moment and reflect on the TRUE purpose for this day. If you see a veteran, thank them for their service. If you know of a person that gave their all serving look up at the sky and thank them. With all the issues going on today there is no other place I would rather live and we have those brave people to thank. To all the members of the group that have served I personally thank you. Stay safe. 

• Like 11

Had a brother who served in Vietnam in the Mekong delta in 69. He passed last year and would never speak of it . I salute him . Also , another brother who served in the navy on the air craft carrier Enterprise when it was first commissioned. I thank them and all others who gave their all for the freedom of this United States 🇺🇸 of America…692DEF95-8A5A-4BC8-A3C7-2E39E58BC53E.thumb.jpeg.2d690c90d8c7743dba1d7e624f337745.jpeg

• Like 11