Dennis Possible Advice

Rob Peters

Hey Dennis, I know you have experience with working on sheds.  The lower exterior sheeting on my send is showing signs of rotting out.  I was wondering if since you have experience with pulling boards off of sheds I was wondering if you could provide some advice on how to remove these boards without allowing them to smack me in the face.  

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I was brain damaged before that. That wasn’t the first,or last, time I whacked myself in the head. However that was definitely in the top 5. But I’m thinking it may have caused some cognitive damage, that’s why I can’t make a decision on the pos 70. Even though I know what to do. I thought about going down to the Bengals medical facility and participating in a concussion study. lol. Rob, run a treated 1x6 (or wider if it’s real bad) all along the bottom and then paint it to match the rest of the trim. Or you can replace all the sheeting. Or find someone that has used or leftover siding and go over the top of it all. You may want to try and match the house if that matters. 

• Like 1