Early Weather Forecast For Eastern Meet

9 minutes ago, Searsman said:

No way I’m a gonna go in that pool ! 🏊‍♀️ 😆

With the temperatures bumping up against or touching 100 you would not keep a couple speeders from taking a plunge.

rob

Oh well , have fun . If ya got it - flaunt it !.  Just don’t wear them to bench racing , please please ..

Let's just hope that Rob doesn't forget where he and Patsy are.  Keep reminding him that this is Carlisle, not the Nudist Colony ( that's the next week ).  Should he forget, please have patience and understanding with him. He is invaluable to our First Gen family !!!!! 

You know we love you Rob !!!!

25 minutes ago, Michael Boyte said:

Let's just hope that Rob doesn't forget where he and Patsy are.  Keep reminding him that this is Carlisle, not the nudist colony ( that's the next week ).  Should he forget, please have patience and understanding with him. He is invaluable to our First Gen family !!!!! 

You know we love you Rob !!!!

I have faith in Patsy, she won’t let him do that. I hope. 

Come on guys, don't make me feel singled out.  We should see how many guys could bring a speedo and have a photo-op or all of us in our speedo's.  I am sure some of you are just afraid to admit that in reality you own one were were afraid to wear it in public but since others of us may do it you can do it too.

rob

• Haha 1

While you’re at why don’t you bring an old school boom box and play some Richard Simmons exercise cassettes. Or YMCA throw in a few adult beverages and do the limbo?????????????????

56 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Come on guys, don't make me feel singled out.  We should see how many guys could bring a speedo and have a photo-op or all of us in our speedo's.  I am sure some of you are just afraid to admit that in reality you own one were were afraid to wear it in public but since others of us may do it you can do it too.

rob

As I mentioned in the other post Rob, I found an old Speedo and won't leave you hanging (well, that was an unfortunate choice of words, 🤣).  

Now I need to eat more cheeseburgers and bags of potato chips to get ready...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

While you’re at why don’t you bring an old school boom box and play some Richard Simmons exercise cassettes. Or YMCA throw in a few adult beverages and do the limbo?????????????????

To some Barry Manilow music please :yay::yay::yay:

Nothing wrong with a little Barry Manilow music but let's make sure it if very little.  I would be nice to have a blue-tooth speaker playing some Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Simon & Garfunkle, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Janis Joplin, etc. etc.

rob 

13 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

With the temperatures bumping up against or touching 100 you would not keep a couple speeders from taking a plunge.

rob

I would hope that there would be no bumping or touching with anyone in speedos 

Something told me to peruse this thread.

And I really wish that it hadn’t. 

I honestly can’t remember the last time I’ve felt this dirty and violated… If ever.

I was gonna add some dancing ‘nanas, but their phallic appearance only made the images in my mind that much worse.

I’ll be burning all my Speedos first thing in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Glen said:

I’ll be burning all my Speedos first thing in the morning.

Don't do that, bring them next year when you come to the mini-meet at Carlisle.

It was soooo easy to derail this thread. 🤣

• Like 1

We all have a bad habit of derailing threads, but this has gone way to far. :yay::hijack:  Obviously against my better judgment, but there you go Glen. Now imagine Rob and Joe doing a little side by side twerking. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

:yay::hijack:  Obviously against my better judgment, but there you go Glen. Now imagine Rob and Joe doing a little side by side twerking. 

Be careful what you ask for Dennis.

rob

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Be careful what you ask for Dennis.

rob

I really don’t know how to respond to this???

Remember the good old days when we used to talk about cars??  What the heck (not my preferred word choice) happened?  

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Now imagine Rob and Joe doing a little side by side twerking. 

I'll have to make sure I shave 'everywhere' then, if that's what we're doing for entertainment....

1 minute ago, jft69z said:

I'll have to make sure I shave then, if that's what we're doing for entertainment....

STOP. This is way too much for my imagination to handle. O god the pain. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dang, Now from now until I leave I am going to have to practice my Twerking.  Just afraid once I get the flab moving I won't be able to stop it and then someone may get hurt real bad.... but since Dennis wants this I will take the chance.

rob