Early Weather Forecast For Eastern Meet

1 minute ago, Rob Peters said:

Dang, Now from now until I leave I am going to have to practice my Twerking.  Just afraid once I get the flab moving I won't be able to stop it and then someone may get hurt real bad.... but since Dennis wants this I will take the chance.

rob

What part of NO don’t you understand?  Is the Alzheimer’s kicking in. lol 😂 

• Haha 2

In reality, Dennis has the as good of a shape as anyone in the club for a Speedo, I bet he has one and is just playing along.  Just watch, I bet Dennis shows up with his Speedo in his luggage.

rob

3 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Anything but this subject. CARS. I say. We can even talk about, I can’t believe I’m typing this, Fords. 

Now, I am going to have to get on Google and see if I can find a picture of Henry Ford in a Speedo.  Like I don't have enough to do to get ready to leave for Carlisle, now I have to practice twerking and finding a picture of Henry Ford in a speedo but it is what I do for Dennis or anyone else in this club

rob

2 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

In reality, Dennis has the as good of a shape as anyone in the club for a Speedo, I bet he has one and is just playing along.  Just watch, I bet Dennis shows up with his Speedo in his luggage.

rob

One word answer. Nope, notta. Ain’t gonna happen. Karen won’t go to the store and buy me one anyway, I asked. Thank god she still has some common sense. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dtret said:

STOP. This is way too much for my imagination to handle. O god the pain. 

I may need a little help shaving the back side though Dennis, I'll get with you at Carlisle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Now, I am going to have to get on Google and see if I can find a picture of Henry Ford in a Speedo.  Like I don't have enough to do to get ready to leave for Carlisle, now I have to practice twerking and finding a picture of Henry Ford in a speedo but it is what I do for Dennis or anyone else in this club

rob

Back then weren’t they called loin cloth or something like that?

3 minutes ago, jft69z said:

I may need a little help shaving the back side though Dennis, I'll get with you at Carlisle.

Ya I’ll bring my torch. Sooooo wrong. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Thanks for the help Dennis, I will search Lion Cloth to see what I can find.

rob

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Anything but this subject. CARS. I say. We can even talk about, I can’t believe I’m typing this, Fords. 

Blasphemy!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Ya I’ll bring my torch. Sooooo wrong. 

Burnt hair… like decomposition, an odor unlikely to be forgotten. 

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

Are you guys going with two queen or one king size bed in your room?  Asking for a friend. 

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

Blasphemy!!!!!

Easy there cowboy, some of us have our toes dipped in both pools . I can't believe I just used that reference 🤣

1 minute ago, DragCat said:

Easy there cowboy, some of us have our toes dipped in both pools . I can't believe I just used that reference 🤣

Lol. I shouldn’t cast aspersions as my daily driver is a Crown Vic. 

56 minutes ago, Glen said:

Are you guys going with two queen or one king size bed in your room?  Asking for a friend. 

Separate rooms, I may just need a 'hand', 😁

• Haha 1

Looks like typical summer chance for storms Rob, are those Wednesday and Thursday percentages in the afternoon? Can’t tell by the forecast posted... Ron

Here's what I have currently. Wednesday evening thru Thursday morning doesn't look too good.

Screenshot_20220620-120852_Google.jpg

• Like 1

DENNIS KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!       (I told myself i wasnt getting involved on this post) I couldn't help myself!!!

On 6/20/2022 at 8:40 AM, Dtret said:

Banana hammock

• Like 1