Left over Parts from my Monte build.

Hey There,

I have some parts left over from my Monte build a couple years ago. Most parts are brand new, or have a few miles on them like the starter & brake master cylinder which have about 25 miles on them. I'm figuring this is a good time to list this stuff as I can bring them to Carlisle next week to save you on shipping costs. Naturally, if someone isn't going there & wants them shipped, that can be done for the price of the shipping. They're not listed on ebay or Craiglist yet, figured I'd try here first.

The part, current online price and asking prices, are as follows.

• The Right Stuff Power Brake Booster - RPB 1001. Has the 'Delco Moraine' Stamp. Brand new.  Current online price is $188, asking price $140 - SOLD
  • NAPA disc/drum Master Cylinder - M2072, New, used approx 20 miles (got 4 wheel disc setup instead) . Current price $40, asking $25. - SOLD
  • BMR 2" Rear Lowering Springs SP015RB - These were on the car when I got it. Current prices $99.95, asking $50
  • NAPA Hi-Torque Starter 246-4795. New Re-man, used about 20 miles, opted for a GM mini-starter instead. Current price 60, asking $35 - SOLD
  • Summit disc/drum distribution valve SUM-760185 - NEW. Current price $52, asking 30. (There's also a 'Right Stuff' brand one with about 20 miles on it -asking $25.)
  • Metro Molded Door Seal Set. LM-12A. Current prices $103, asking $75 - SOLD 
  • Metro Molded Roofrail seal - RR 5003,  Opened but not used. Currently $86.99, asking $60 - SOLD
  • Trim Parts Lower Steering Column plate 4576. New. Currently $31.22, asking $25

20220612_115614.1.jpg

20220612_115654.1.jpg

20220612_115314.1.jpg

20220612_115319.1.jpg

20220612_115110.1.jpg

20220612_115056.1.jpg

7 hours ago, willie said:

Joe i will take both sets of seals and the starter, as long as you can bring it to Carlisle??????   

Tkx  

Absolutely Willie! Thank you! I have the big block brace that bolts/supports it to the engine block too. If you need it, you can have it. 

Also have a trunk seal from Precision & the door jamb 'U' seals I didn't list. I'll bring them as well if you want to look at them (they were real nice, just didn't use them)

6 hours ago, Dtret said:

Of course he’ll take them to Carlisle for you. Cuz I said so. Actually he said so. Lol. 

Lol, funny man 🤣

20220612_120103.1.jpg

20220612_120038.1.jpg

Yes Joe i will take them also, thanks.

Wait a min here, Joe is taking stuff for me, I am taking stuff for Dennis, what is Dennis taking for Joe??? lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, willie said:

Yes Joe i will take them also, thanks.

Wait a min here, Joe is taking stuff for me, I am taking stuff for Dennis, what is Dennis taking for Joe??? lol

He has something for me... maybe he'll post a picture of it.

36 minutes ago, jft69z said:

He has something for me... maybe he'll post a picture of it.

Absolutely not. I don’t want to get kicked off the site. Lol. You guys will have to see it in person, already in the trunk of the Monte. 

14 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Absolutely not. I don’t want to get kicked off the site. Lol. You guys will have to see it in person, already in the trunk of the Monte. 

It's how he really feels about me....🤣

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Not always, just sometimes. Lol. 

I'm OK with that, lol

Ok Dennis is now going to bring something for me, but not so sure i want it to be the same thing he is bringing for you Joe... Sounds suspicious???  

10 hours ago, willie said:

Ok Dennis is now going to bring something for me, but not so sure i want it to be the same thing he is bringing for you Joe... Sounds suspicious???  

It is NOT the same thing he is bringing you, he likes you, hahahaha.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

I'm sending something for Dennis too it's coming with Bob since I'm not gonna make it 🥺 I'm sure you'll love it Dennis 🤣🤣🤣

Bunch of old lumber with rusty nails sticking out? :yay:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

Bunch of old lumber with rusty nails sticking out? :yay:

Great. Thanks. Is someone going to smack me in the head with it. Rusty nails and all. The not nice version of pin the tail on the donkey. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I live in Placentia,Ca. I'm interested in the rear lowering springs and lower column plate. Is there any way you could let me know shipping costs for everything. (rbojr61@gmail.com). Please respond. Thank You. Roger Ortiz

3 hours ago, Roger OrtizJr said:

I live in Placentia,Ca. I'm interested in the rear lowering springs and lower column plate. Is there any way you could let me know shipping costs for everything. (rbojr61@gmail.com). Please respond. Thank You. Roger Ortiz

Hey Roger, check the PM's, I got rough shipping quotes from USPS, Fedex  & UPS.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...