best tire dressing

I live on a gravel road so I dont like the silocone kinds they atract dust terriblly.  Years ago I used a product called "new tire" it lasted a long time. Aparently they dont make it anymore. I heard water based kinds dont last.  Whats everybodys favorite?

My favorite isn’t a tire dressing, it’s a detail spray, not sticky, shines good, no yellowing of white letters...use it on vinyl and tires ... purchased at koi parts...310FBA84-DB01-48CC-8A67-4F324B2C39B3.thumb.jpeg.04fdb086bdbe00d2bb36d3884d119964.jpeg

• Like 1

Beyond Black by Surf City Garage.  Not so easy to find.  The last place I found it was at a NAPA Auto Parts Store in SW FL.

• Like 1

Surf City makes some good products, I use their wax/detail spray. I got it at Pep Boys. Ive been using Black Magic Tire wet for years. Its a pain (spray so ya gotta go back and wipe down the wheels) As far as gravel, the tires look better longer than the black truck after a wash 🤣

• Like 1

For 7 years now, I have only just used glass cleaner on the tires of my cars. It's alcohol based and leaves no residue or attract dust the way these tire dressings do.

There's no danger of harming your tires, they can take it (currently on my 4th season )

It's called Invisible Glass and is the best I've used in many years!

The foaming glass cleaner leaves the tires clean with a perfectly even matted finish, unlike those GREASY, shiny

tires you sometimes see (afterall, any dressing/ coating you put on needs to be removed.)

It also saves you from having to also clean that guck off your rims!

Jeff 70 SS (No greasy shoes!)

• Like 2

40 + years ago while was working at a car dealership detailing cars we use to use a sos pad to whiten white walls or letters then use brake fluid to use on the black side walls, roger