shifter collar

#16 is the upper collar. It houses the lock cylinder, the Hazzard button and turn signal lever, tilt also if a tilt column. 

The lower one houses the shifter lever if column shifted or smooth if floor shifted. 

• Like 1

Ground up/ SS396.com. They have the lower but I believe they say it is not for a tilt column. So basically you’re converting your column with a shift to a floor shift? 

Like Dennis mentioned, the lower bowl is sold for the tilt column if you are converting to a floor shifter or have a floor shifter.

If you are looking for a column shift one, none are made.

mc1of80, the one on there is cracked at the point where the shifter gets attached to the column with a pin that is loose. may end up getting it welded and repainting. cant seem to locate the part anywhere.

24 minutes ago, tire size said:

i have looked on every site listed on this forum and can not find one even looked on chevys parts website no luck. now its turned into a mission!!

Have you tried marketplace, Craigslist, searchtempest.com. Steering columns all over. Probably get a whole column cheap and rob the parts you need. 

Took a pic of a column shifted tilt column I have "in stock". Pics won't load now on this site, the last few days for me. All good before. 🤔 Well, anyways was going to ask if this is the part you need. Send me a pm with your number and I will text you the pic if you like. 

36 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Took a pic of a column shifted tilt column I have "in stock". Pics won't load now on this site, the last few days for me. All good before. 🤔 Well, anyways was going to ask if this is the part you need. Send me a pm with your number and I will text you the pic if you like. 

Tom. Try and reduce the size of the picture. It has worked for me. I think that’s what Joe had to do also.