shifter collar

6 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Took a pic of a column shifted tilt column I have "in stock". Pics won't load now on this site, the last few days for me. All good before. 🤔 Well, anyways was going to ask if this is the part you need. Send me a pm with your number and I will text you the pic if you like. 

The pix I loaded yesterday wouldn’t load several times. I had to take a screenshot of each one (hence the black borders) and then they finally loaded. No clue why that worked after I tried using both Wi-Fi and cellular 🤷🏼‍♂️Only one original pic loaded, while others with less gigs wouldn’t. 

9 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Pics won't load now on this site, the last few days for me. 

That started last week it appears. Pics that always loaded before won't go now. I have had to open the pics in  'Paint', resize them 50%, save them & then load to the forum. Something must have changed with the forum size limit recently?

4 hours ago, jft69z said:

That started last week it appears. Pics that always loaded before won't go now. I have had to open the pics in  'Paint', resize them 50%, save them & then load to the forum. Something must have changed with the forum size limit recently?

I’ve said in another post, there is a site issue. If I post a comment it won’t post sometime ( probably a blessing). I’ll go back after several server error messages and have to retype it. Something is up and it’s not good. 

• 1 month later...

Now that I figured out how to post pics again, lol, here is my now "in stock" floor shift tilt column.

Thanks to Bruce, who I hope the column shift lower bowl worked out for. 

Installed new tilt and turn signal levers, turn signal switch, key buzzer switch, horn contact, Hazzard knob, and lower back drive grommet. Figured I was in there anyway. Lol 

PXL_20220807_191101276.jpg

PXL_20220807_191057490.jpg

PXL_20220807_191124875.jpg

PXL_20220807_191113826.jpg

PXL_20220724_005627159.jpg

• Like 2