My View Today

Rob Peters

I was afraid to open the link based on the title....thought it may be a selfie of you in a SPEEDO...šŸ¤¢

Ā 

šŸ¤£:yay:šŸ˜£

• Haha 2

Wish I couldā€™ve been at a cruise or show today, but since some folks canā€™t seem to behave (yes, even on Fathers Day) my day off was canceled. Ā So I got to play Dog Chauffeur and wandered the city waiting to be deployed. Turned out to be an uneventful day and I got to wash the squad and take Mr. Mongo for a couple nice walks. Couldnā€™t have worked out better. Something tells me the boys on the afternoon and evening shifts arenā€™t going to be so lucky.Ā 

5EEC099B-BF47-45C6-9723-8C5DB713AA78.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Glen said:

Wish I couldā€™ve been at a cruise or show today, but since some folks canā€™t seem to behave (yes, even on Fathers Day) my day off was canceled. Ā So I got to play Dog Chauffeur and wandered the city waiting to be deployed. Turned out to be an uneventful day and I got to wash the squad and take Mr. Mongo for a couple nice walks. Couldnā€™t have worked out better. Something tells me the boys on the afternoon and evening shifts arenā€™t going to be so lucky.Ā 

Ā 

Good, glad it was quiet for you. That means no drama & you're safe. Plus you got some O.T. out of it, hopefully.

Ā 

On a side note, turns out I do have a Speedo suit from years ago. Rob has asked me to bring it so he isn't all alone. How could I deny a 'Presidential' request? Get ready to poke your eyes out people...

• Haha 1

Ā 

On a side note,Ā turns out I do have a Speedo suit from years ago. Rob has asked meĀ to bring it so he isn't all alone. How could I deny a 'Presidential'Ā request? Get ready to poke your eyes out people...
Ā 

i just threw up in my mouth.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I,I,I o god. No words. Is it too late to get my money back on the meet? I canā€™t go under these circumstances.Ā 

There ainā€™t enough whiskey to drink yourself blind. Ā 
Ā 

And thatā€™s somethinā€™ youā€™ll never be able to ā€œunseeā€.Ā 

Godspeed, Dennis.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1