2023 Western Meet Announcement

image.png.4aa6dc8afee950e67ed20b04f78de736.png

2023 Western Meet
Logan, Utah
June 29-July 2, 2023

The 2023 Western Meet will be held in Logan, Utah. The event we are attending is the Cache Valley Cruise In which has a show and shine, poker run, scenic cruise, swap meet, car givaway, and more. I will follow up with other details soon. I’m excited to attend a meet in a state we haven’t been to before.

https://cvcacruisein.com/

image.png.348e0449ad505c6960e1fa7e828c2693.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Wow you don’t miss a beat. 

It’s time to start the planning for it. Already checking out hotels etc. 😎

• Like 2

I fully understand. You guys put a ton of time and effort into these meets. FYI, it does NOT go unnoticed or unappreciated. We all thank you. Same goes for that other guy out east. Lol. 

• Like 7

A-Dod, let me know anything you need help with. If the Baugh doesn’t work, I’ll hit the pavement and find one that does! I’m taking this meet personal since it’s in my hood! Lol. 

• Like 2

I’ll be at (registered in) the 2022 CV Cruise-in at the end of this month. I will talk to the organizers as well. Get some of the more nuanced details for car clubs wishing to attend! Will report back. 

• Like 1

What happened to the meet in Medford? Hank and I enjoyed it…..  Did I miss something ?  

Asking for a friend… 

Ed c. 

1 hour ago, EVC said:

What happened to the meet in Medford? Hank and I enjoyed it…..  Did I miss something ?  

Asking for a friend… 

Ed c. 

The location of the meet changes every year. Photos from the Ashland meet will be posted on the forum soon.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Canuck said:

The location changes every year. Photos will be posted on the forum soon.

I understand that the location changes. Thank you Aaron . I was hoping to hear about the event, the wine cruise, and awards. Many of us vicariously enjoy the events thru those who are lucky enough to attend… Thank you again for organizing such a wonderful event at the Medford Show..  BTW… I drove my Bonneville to a Logan Utah show about 15/20 years ago… Good call on Logan Utah. 

Ed

3 hours ago, Canuck said:

The location of the meet changes every year. Photos from the Ashland meet will be posted on the forum soon.

It turned out to be the right weekend in spite of Friday's rain. We're looking at 104 degrees for this weekend.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave B said:

It turned out to be the right weekend in spite of Friday's rain. We're looking at 104 degrees for this weekend.

I agree with you on that one. I’ll take the cool weekend we had which overall wasn’t bad.

• Like 1