A Few Photo's from Carlisle

What a great weekend! A big thank you to everyone involved in pulling off a great meet ! These are from the hotel, sorry if I missed your Monte, I'm easily distracted lol. Was great seeing members I've already met, and meeting new members ( not new but ones that I have never met in person) The last one is from the fourth floor, doesn't do the parking lot justice sorry. But I will tell you this, walking out of the hotel in the am, with all those Monte's glistening under the lights was a sight to behold! I don't know the numbers, but I'll guess we covered 1/3 of the hotels parking lots. Congrats to all the club vote winners and of course all the Carlisle show winners, Some beautiful Monte's people. 

• Like 3

A hotel guest (they were in town for a wedding) told me this morning that when she walked out of the hotel is was like walking into a car show. She said the parade of Monte's leaving for the Showgrounds was just amazing ! 

Well SORRY for the false alarm, NOT able to upload photo's...Will try again tomorrow 

15 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Well most people anyway. Lol. 

Anyone in particular? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Well SORRY for the false alarm, NOT able to upload photo's...Will try again tomorrow 

You may need to resize the pics smaller, something is up with the forum lately....

Really nice to meet the new people and reconnect with the others!  I need to start checking back in more often like the old days.   It really is a great group of people, and cars!!!

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, 7tonemonte said:

Really nice to meet the new people and reconnect with the others!  I need to start checking back in more often like the old days.   It really is a great group of people, and cars!!!

Don’t tease us. Lol. 

• Like 1

That being Said, and speculation on my part, but it appears there may have been a conversation on why "someone" had to hog ALL the shade for themselves .🤣

Question.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, DragCat said:

That being Said, and speculation on my part, but it appears there may have been a conversation on why "someone" had to hog ALL the shade for themselves .🤣

Question.jpeg

Subtle beauty over massive brawn. What a bunch of dorks. Lol. 

Mark i didn't know you were such a fantastic photographer.  The pics are Great!  A true shot of all the Montes from the fourth floor didn't do it justice, but what a terrific shot!!!

Dennis i like your new poster!!!   Should of had it autographed.   Not looking to kick butt, we are simply trying to keep her in line, after all she is going to have a little sister soon......:yay::yay: (you will get more when she is done)   lol

• Like 3

13 hours ago, DragCat said:

Ok, that's all I got 

15.jpeg

Hey, how did that black Corvette in the upper right corner sneak in that parking lot? 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got back home about 330 yesterday to a sweltering 94 degrees. Had no issues tho. We had a great time folks! Made some new wonderful friends, caught up with some from last year also. I can’t say enough about all the good people we met and I thank those who were always willing to help with doing this or that. Thanks to dragcat especially for keeping me morally straight:). Btw. Great pictures Mark 👍🏻
congratulations Dennis on your dancing Banana award 🥇 :yay:😆

Also, thank you very much to Rob, CK, Bob, Jared, and many others for putting on a wonderful FGMCC Meet. 

Ms Monte is back in the garage resting.💤.

• Like 4