Syracuse Nationals?

1 minute ago, FrankOC said:

I'm late to the game on registering but plan to find a hotel room and register today.   I assume others are going?

I will definitely be there, other members will be too. If you've never been bring comfortable walking shoes. Contact CK see which hotel they are staying at, I'm camping there for the week. See you  there! 

23 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

I will definitely be there, other members will be too. If you've never been bring comfortable walking shoes. Contact CK see which hotel they are staying at, I'm camping there for the week. See you  there! 

Thanks Steve, I'm locked in, I'll see you on the 15th

• Like 1

I know Bob B is going,  Tom Carter is going with or without his car, CK I believe is going and a couple others from the Long Island crew.my brother and a few of hid friends along with about 8000 others. Definitely a great time. Not sure how many Canadian people will be coming so attendance might be lower. 

• Like 1

I'm going with my buddy Doug, won't be taking the Monte this year though.

Rooms booked for Thurs the 14th,  leaving Sunday the 17th. 

• Like 2

On 6/27/2022 at 10:38 AM, FrankOC said:

I'm late to the game on registering but plan to find a hotel room and register today.   I assume others are going?

Info coming right up Frank. Anyone else looking for info regarding this event please contact me at (631) 445-1958 call. text or email at Medic9435@yahoo.com Thank you, CK

• Like 3

Less than 2 weeks away now. Actually my brother and I will be going in exactly 1 week fron today along with a few hundred other campers. Most everything I need is bought of course my favorite beverages 😛 and most of the food except the fresh stuff. Can't wait definitely a good time for sure!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bob 71 said:

weather is supposed to be good for thursday thru sunday so far

Yup that's what they are saying now, let's see if we can make it through without any of that liquid sunshine.  It's only happened once that I can remember 3 days in a row with no rain at all.

• Like 1

It's officially Syracuse nationals week, the campers will be starting to roll in tomorrow a lot of cars out and about this weekend.  I'm just about ready just the last minute stuff to do. We're going in on Wednesday let the party begin! See you all later this week! We'll be at Dino Thursday late afternoon early evening 😋

• Like 2

The weather forecast is looking excellent. Always a chance of a pop up shower but a nice high front should be keeping it clear for the the show. Looking forward to seeing all of our FGMCC members new and old. We will be arriving in Syracuse by or before noon on Thursday. My cell number is (631) 445-1958. Call or text. My email is Medic9435@yahoo.com Please contact me for any questions or issues. See you on Thursday, safe travels !!!

• Like 4

I hope everyone has a great time and their travels there and back are trouble free.  Everyone be safe and have a good time and of course prayers for good weather.   Take a lot of pictures.

rob

• Like 3

For everyone heading to the Syracuse Nationals tomorrow please be careful and have a great time at the show.  Hopefully the weather will be amazing, I know here in Pittsburgh we are experiencing drought conditions so hopefully that is continuing up into that area a little to the north east of us here in Pittsburgh.

rob 

• Like 2

Looks like everyone made it home safe from Syracuse today. 

Can't say enough about the good time had by all out there! It was on my bucket list of things to do, and now I'm wondering why I didn't do it years ago. That being said, it wouldn't have been nearly as fun back then, simply because it wouldn't have been in the company of our FGMCC brothers! C.K., Dennis, Doug, Willie, Mike, Frank, Steve L., Bob B, & myself (and a few others I'm sure to have forgotten, sorry) had a great weekend accompanied by great food, weather, conversation and hijinks 😁.

Also managed to meet a bunch of other first gen owners that will hopefully become club members in the near future as well. 

Didn't take nearly enough pictures, and any pics of the show field wouldn't do it justice in any was at all. Consider that Carlisle is around 80 acres, ... Syracuse is something like 400 acres and the numbers I've heard mentioned say anywhere from 9000 to 11,000 cars in years past (no idea what this year had yet). I took one picture in the early morning before the cars came, but it just doesn't capture how far & deep that section of the grounds go. Cars EVERYWHERE! The quality of the machines were also mind-blowing, just exceptional. A couple of the guys took better pictures & hopefully they'll post them up when possible.

We've already made plans to meet up as a group next year, hopefully a lot of other members will join us as well. It really is a 'must see' event for anyone interested in cars, and well worth the trip. Promise you won't be disappointed.

Finally, thanks again C.K. for lining up the hotel (and everything) as well, what a nice facility and location that was too. Great job!

20220716_162423R.jpg

20220715_145750r.jpg

20220715_145730r.jpg

20220715_145715r.jpg

20220715_145647r.jpg

20220715_145512r.jpg

20220715_075231R.jpg

• Like 5

Was a great time fir sure, I'm still at the fairgrounds we decided to stay over until Monday just to relax and chill out. Thank you CK and everyone else that made this happen.  Already looked forward to next year. Oh yea and no one from our group won the big prize either.

• Like 6

Two days of browsing cars and I don’t think I saw even a third of what was there.  The beautiful cars, the food, the “entertainment” in the streets at night, the weather, and, of course, the fellowship of the group, made for an outstanding weekend.    Thank you CK for coordinating it all.    I’m looking forward to next year!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, jft69z said:

Looks like everyone made it home safe from Syracuse today. 

Can't say enough about the good time had by all out there! It was on my bucket list of things to do, and now I'm wondering why I didn't do it years ago. That being said, it wouldn't have been nearly as fun back then, simply because it wouldn't have been in the company of our FGMCC brothers! C.K., Dennis, Doug, Willie, Mike, Frank, Steve L., Bob B, & myself (and a few others I'm sure to have forgotten, sorry) had a great weekend accompanied by great food, weather, conversation and hijinks 😁.

Also managed to meet a bunch of other first gen owners that will hopefully become club members in the near future as well. 

Didn't take nearly enough pictures, and any pics of the show field wouldn't do it justice in any was at all. Consider that Carlisle is around 80 acres, ... Syracuse is something like 400 acres and the numbers I've heard mentioned say anywhere from 9000 to 11,000 cars in years past (no idea what this year had yet). I took one picture in the early morning before the cars came, but it just doesn't capture how far & deep that section of the grounds go. Cars EVERYWHERE! The quality of the machines were also mind-blowing, just exceptional. A couple of the guys took better pictures & hopefully they'll post them up when possible.

We've already made plans to meet up as a group next year, hopefully a lot of other members will join us as well. It really is a 'must see' event for anyone interested in cars, and well worth the trip. Promise you won't be disappointed.

Finally, thanks again C.K. for lining up the hotel (and everything) as well, what a nice facility and location that was too. Great job!

20220716_162423R.jpg

20220715_145750r.jpg

20220715_145730r.jpg

20220715_145715r.jpg

20220715_145647r.jpg

20220715_145512r.jpg

20220715_075231R.jpg

Looks like a great time! Way to represent FGMCC!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sbarnette said:

Looks like a great time! Way to represent FGMCC!

It was outstanding Sam! Hopefully, you and everyone else will consider attending in the future as well.

It was amazing the amount of people that came up to the tent asking questions,  and sharing stories of first gen Montes they owned in the past.

Just now, jft69z said:

It was outstanding Sam! Hopefully, you and everyone else will consider attending in the future as well.

It’s just been added to my bucket list!

• Like 1