I’m a Knucklehead

I received this awesome award, pretty brilliant on the members part. I’m sorry it’s on account of my stupidity, but who better. I definitely fit the bill for this. So it got me to thinking, but more on that later. I’m sorry to post this picture again. So for the folks who weren’t at the Eastern Meet you can all enjoy the fist FGMCC Knucklehead award. 

36F7445A-1E3B-4223-860E-F9493628A17B.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

Find comfort in the fact that the trophy is probably worth a couple hundo just in wood with the way prices have been.  Sell it to somebody building a deck or putting an addition on their house and use that money for some POS 70 parts. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Glen said:

Find comfort in the fact that the trophy is probably worth a couple hundo just in wood with the way prices have been.  Sell it to somebody building a deck or putting an addition on their house and use that money for some POS 70 parts. 

Good point Glen. Maybe I’ll put it up for auction. Na it’s well deserved. I’ll let Karen deal with it when I’m toes up. Lol. 

• Haha 2

Dennis glad you are taking it as it was meant to be, funny!   I was thinking about a helmet but thought that might of been alittle too much, and then it would also be very hot in the summer. lol   If anyone is wondering why it reads 2021 is because that is when Dennis smacked himself (trying to rearrange his cranium). Dennis has a hard time remembering dates now. lol  Dennis i am also glad your going to keep it till your toes up...

Glenn if i knew it was worth that much i would of saved the splinters and glued them together to make it. lol

Mark its ironic, yes they were left over pieces from a shed that i just rebuilt to store some Monte parts, 

Also i would like to say, my wood skills kind of stink, no where near the skills Dennis has, if you remember back in a post that he repaired the back of a chair for his neighbor. That looked fantastic. Good work Dennis!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 714024SPEED said:

Congratulations !!! But try not to Win that award twice

I do believe, with the way I do things, I have a very good chance. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Dtret said:

I do believe, with the way I do things, I have a very good chance. Lol. 

Well I hope you don't try to repeat or even top what you have done already pertaining to the award. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MC1of80 said:

Well I hope you don't try to repeat or even top what you have done already pertaining to the award. 

Trust me when I say this, it’s definitely not a goal of mine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dennis please don't, i really don't want to make another trophy!!! lol 

After all i finished my shed and took Glens advice and sold all the left over wood to the "environmental engineer", it cost me a "Jackson". I still don't understand why i had to pay!!!  lol

2 hours ago, willie said:

Dennis please don't, i really don't want to make another trophy!!! lol 

After all i finished my shed and took Glens advice and sold all the left over wood to the "environmental engineer", it cost me a "Jackson". I still don't understand why i had to pay!!!  lol

Willie if I have learned anything it’s that there is no such thing as “left over “. You can always use it for something. Case in point. About 20 years ago I tore down a waterbed. Gutted the mattress and it made a really good tarp, the headboard I’d going to be my basement bar( if I ever build it) , the drawers I stacked and using as storage in the basement, and today I used the drawer dividers to set the transmission of the pos 70 on the engine stand. There’s a second use for everything. Or as I call it repurposing. Lol. And Karen thinks I’m a hoarder. Lol. 

• Like 2

On 7/4/2022 at 8:53 PM, willie said:

I get the same thing from my wife! Hoarder, Hoarder, Hoarder is what i hear from her!!

My wife hasn’t called me a hoarder.....yet, but she gives me a look 👀 whenever I keep anything.