Carlisle Events GM National Award Winners

Rob Peters

The FGMCC Members Do Very Well in the area of awards at the GM Nationals.  I want to say Thank You to Joe Sullivan for sending me the list of winners, not only for the 70 through 72 Monte Carlo awards but also our members with other Gen Monte's  and the classes they were registered in. 

Below is the list.  First I want to say that our FGMCC members swept the First Gen Monte awards across the Stock, Street and Modified Classes.  Here is the list:

Monte Carlo 1970 to 1972 STOCK CLASS:

First Place:  Rob Peters

Second Place:  Gary Vanatter

Third Place:   William Conforti

Monte Carlo 1970 to 1972 STREET CLASS:

First Place:  Dave Stanton

Second Place:  Jared Richey

Third Place:  Jared Richey

Monte Carlo 1970 to 1972 MODIFIED CLASS:

First Place:  John Engle

Second Place:  Frank O’Connell

Third Place:  Joe Tedesco

Monte Carlo 1973 to 1977 (ALL CLASSES):

First Place:  Bob Wiemels

Monte Carlo 1978 to 1988 STREET CLASS:

First Place:  Michael Zecca

Second Place:  Joe Sullivan

Monte Carlo 1995 to 2007 STOCK CLASS:

First Place:  Jack Cooper

The FGMCC also received the second place award for Club Participation.

Thank you to all who came.  We had wonderful weather for most of Thursday, all of Friday and Saturday and most of our drives home on Sunday.

I will be posting pictures of all of our members and their cars in the coming week or so and I will also post pictures of our club award presentations at our awards dinner.

I would like to thank the club members who donated door prizes for the huge door prize give away we had at the hotel following the award dinner.  I really appreciate your donations, you were very generous.  Your donations were not necessary but much appreciated.  What a wonderful bunch of people you all are.

rob

• Like 6

Congrat's to everyone who won an award!  I think anyone attending with a First Gen/any Gen Monte is a winner in my book. I see from Jared's youtube video's you all had a good time. Rob, Thanks for updating us on the winners.post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

• Like 1