A few more pics from Carlisle FGMCC meet.

15 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Not an inside joke. Snob. If the shoe fitsā€¦.

blah, blah, blah...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the events link. My observation is that the photographer is young and wants a fiero or Camaro. Maybe a vet. Not much appreciation for the classics evidently. I saw 3 group pictures of first gens at the beginning . The lone red Monte at the beginning was for sale in the back lot . 19,900. If I remember right. Had a 402 .. and a couple pics of dashes out of first gens for sale with the burlwood design. Not a whole lot of recognition as far as Iā€™m concerned.. maybe next time .. if they get a better photographer.. Ron..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jft69z said:

Those Corvette snobsĀ šŸ˜‰

Ā 

(Inside joke...Yes, I have one..)

I think one of those snobs was in our hotel parking lot, lol.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, 502ci said:

I think one of those snobs was in our hotel parking lot, lol.

There was at least one other one there in the parking lot, just without the vetteĀ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 6:46 AM, DragCat said:

Thanks for posting the pic's Ron. I too wanted a shirt from Carlisle but no first gen's on them this year I even went through the old sale rack in the store looking for the earlier year shirtĀ šŸ™ƒ

We ended up getting 4 hoodies for 30 bucks off the discount rack!! I couldnt find any tshirts, but we stocked up on 2020 hoodiesĀ šŸ¤Ŗ

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 7tonemonte said:

We ended up getting 4 hoodies for 30 bucks off the discount rack!! I couldnt find any tshirts, but we stocked up on 2020 hoodiesĀ šŸ¤Ŗ

I didn't see or think about hoodies.....Maybe because it was so bloody HOTĀ šŸ¤£Ā That being said short term memory I think I wore a hoodie thursday night for arm chair racingĀ 

• Haha 2