Gravestone 71 Clip Art Needed

Amy

Club Members,

My Dad passed away 6/29/22, and I need good '71 Monte Line Clip Art for the Monument Company to add to his Headstone.

Can anyone provide web Links or attach any, please? Not color, Line Art so the Headstone can be engraved with it. 

Thank you in advance,

Amy

"Only child of a great Man, who loved his Monte almost as much as me!"

22 minutes ago, 1970mcss said:

Sorry for your loss, I lost mine as well last Thursday

Oh boy, sorry for your loss as well Paul.

• Like 2

Hi Amy,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father.  

You say no color pictures. Are black and white pictures OK?  If so would this one work for you?

616966383_70MonteCarlowithRallyWheels.thumb.jpg.9f8911be613e0cca8c8dfc8363e90d8b.jpg

I am not sure why a picture would not be acceptable.   Another option, and if you do not absolutely need a front end or shot look at our club logo.  One of our members created our logo.  I could not give you permission to use the drawing of the car in that logo without asking his permission.  He may have a copy of that drawing and if it does have a drawing of the drawing of that Monte and you feel it would work  I will try to contact him to see if would be willing to let you use it and if he does have a copy of it he may have one of the size you would need.  If that is the case what approximate size would you need.  Also please let me know asap so it will give me time to contact him.

rob   

Thank you Rob and All SO MUCH for your sincere sympathies and efforts to search for Clip Art.  The monument Company cannot "etch" a photo into a Headstone - must use  a line drawing/logo. The Man I'm working with is modifying a similar (but not exact) Monte line drawing now - that I can't find it again on the web to show you All. But I'll forward him the thread.

Yes, I'm definitely keeping the '71 (burnt orange/black vinyl top), as it was his most loved possession (even over his nice home).  However, I doubt I'll ever modify it like he did (as he went back to the original parts a couple of years ago).  So, thank you for any ideas of where to sell some (but not too many) parts. He has most of them in Totes and labeled (and correlated on Paper), with a few longer parts in a spare bedroom. I live in Southwestern (Charleston) West Virginia.

He (Blake Boggess) was on this Forum (on and off) for years. So, thank you for being a resource/support in something he so loved from 2005 to his death.

Sincerely,

Amy

• Like 6

If you need any help, or questions to anything, don't hesitate to ask. This is the best group of people, not only on the internet, but anywhere.

Since you're keeping the car, don't be a stranger either. That, and we like pictures, lots of pictures!