Air Shock Compressor Rebuilt

Fully rebuilt with misc nos parts, Pumps to 130psi quickly and if your into date codes it 232 day of 1969 has correct mounting nuts 

show condition. The only thing is the yellow cap is not GM and the rear mount is not the correct size. That’s is reflective in the bargain price. I’ve been rebuilding these for years and pictures will show that. Questions my phone is 518 four six nine 3752 
first come first serve. PayPal or Check shipping will include full insurance and is included in price of $850.

Note for some reason the site won’t let me post pictures so message me your email or email me at lastss@hotmail.com and I’ll send you some. 

Thanks bob

46BF33C5-13F7-4B66-89AC-BE2545E2446F.jpeg

AA04487B-DFD7-467C-97D3-ECCC45DEAB01.jpeg

B2920BE9-395E-4C7F-959F-9BAED8896618.jpeg

If you resize the pictures, they should load on the forum. I shrink them about 50% lately and it seems to work. If that don't work, message me and I'll send you my email address, then I'll get them posted for you.

I can personally attest to Bobs workmanship as I purchased one from him for my ‘70 for when it’s time to put her back to stock.  

There’s an existing one on her now, but not sure if it’s operable. So I figured I’d have a complete replacement one ready to go.  I just need to locate the valve and hardware now. 

I can't believe this has not sold.  I have seen them sell for $1000 without the guarantee and shipping you are offering.

rob

I have purchased an NOS pump and 2 rebuilt ones from Bob. They are both as he had described. The rebuilt ones are restored to beyond perfection. Actually look better than the NOS one and the NOS one is perfect. 

If anyone’s interested, I have a picture of myself and Bob standing in his garage from when I took the drive out to retrieve the original tranny, driveshaft and other assorted parts. 

Full color, 5 x 7 prints are available today for only $10 each.  Will autograph for an extra five bucks. PayPal and cash money accepted 🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Glen said:

If anyone’s interested, I have a picture of myself and Bob standing in his garage from when I took the drive out to retrieve the original tranny, driveshaft and other assorted parts. 

Full color, 5 x 7 prints are available today for only $10 each.  Will autograph for an extra five bucks. PayPal and cash money accepted 🤣😂

I'll take 2, but please photoshop yourself out of the picture first. You can replace it with either Mongo, or the dancing banana. Thx. 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, jft69z said:

I'll take 2, but please photoshop yourself out of the picture first. You can replace it with either Mongo, or the dancing banana. Thx. 😁

Words, Joe…words.  Sometimes they hurt more than fists 🥺

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Words, Joe…words.  Sometimes they hurt more than fists 🥺

You always hurt the ones you love....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...