Filling up the Monte.

Dtret

Unbelievably ridiculous,  The price of fuel has caused many owner operator truck drivers to fold. Just imagine fueling up 2/ 250 gallon diesel tanks.  A lot of companies are forced to close shop just because of the price of fuel.  Many families are going hungry and doing whatever it takes,( legal and illegal ) just to feed their families.  Can't help but to think about what we were paying for diesel just 2 really long years ago !!!  I for one am ready for a big Change !!!

November can't get here soon enough !!!!

• Like 2

Mike you are 100% correct!!   Wait until winter when you read/hear about people who are going to have to choose eating or keeping warm???  There will be many more needless deaths this winter.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I spent $120.00 to fill my truck before my trip and $100,00 to get back home I average about 8.8 mpg pulling the trailer. Ouch, that sure adds to the price of a vacation. I feel so bad for the owner operators out there struggling to get by. Yes we all [censored] about the price of everything but let's face it it's all because of gas prices! Let's hope for change soon!

• Like 1

My monthly gas bill is horrific, but I did get to have fun with it a few months ago when a lady in a beat up old faded red Prius with a bunch of political and climate change bumper stickers on her rear bumper was complaining about gas prices.... I told her “eh just another number in my bank account”...  Ever see an angry Prius owner?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3