Jump to content

1972 big block in Saskatchewan


Recommended Posts

  • Canuck changed the title to 1972 big block in Saskatchewan
5 hours ago, Dtret said:

Interesting color. I think I like it. Not a bad price. 

That’s a factory colour for 72 but not very common.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

is that $26.000 Canadian if it is what is it converted to US dollars my mini calculator is not fully awake this morning 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dtret said:

Interesting color. I think I like it. Not a bad price. 

Not sure I like the white top and black interior. But the green looks sharp. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Leghome said:

is that $26.000 Canadian if it is what is it converted to US dollars my mini calculator is not fully awake this morning 

26K Can converts to 20K US, not a bad price from the pictures. Of course I don't know what import fees are  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, DragCat said:

26K Can converts to 20K US, not a bad price from the pictures. Of course I don't know what import fees are  

Import fees for my Monte were approx. $1,200 US when I drove back to Canada from South US

Oh! and there was also $100 extra charge because car has AC. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...