I Am Not Sure If You Have Noticed

I'm not sure if you have noticed but this evening our beloved website seems to be running much better.  I have not had an error message all evening on my phone, tablet or laptop.  One of our board Admin's was able to go in for us and do some "Tweaking" and since around 7:00PM this evening I have not had any issues with the loading of boards and none of the "Service Unavailable" error codes.  I hope Ian's Tweak's have corrected our issues.

I would like to thank Ian for his assistance in getting these issues "Tweaked" out of the system and let's hope this continues to hold and our issues are behind us.  THANK YOU IAN!!!!!

rob

• Like 2

I just got an error message 1 minute ago. All I did was try the link again and the site came back up. First time I have noticed any issues. 

Thanks guys! Let's keep our eyes on it for a while. I found some outdated settings and apps that needed changing. I hope that fixes it.

• Like 1