2023 Western Meet - Logan, Utah

Canuck

• 1 month later...

We are currently at 31 members attending which would tie the record for the most members at a Western Meet set in 2019.

Members are coming from Alberta, Arizona, British Columbia, Colorado, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Texas.

• Like 4

Hey I haven't been on here in a while.  I sold my 70 SS454 to a good friend Kyle W.

I plan on attending.  My friend Kyle W has 4 sons that all have 70-72 Montes and they will all be attending.

I don't know if they are members.  Edit: yes the are members! 

He was the one that told me about the group was attending for the western meetup!

It's a beautiful area.

Tim D

Edited by ratchetmaster

1 hour ago, ratchetmaster said:

Hey I haven't been on here in a while.  I sold my 70 SS454 to a good friend Kyle W.

I plan on attending.  My friend Kyle W has 4 sons that all have 70-72 Montes and they will all be attending.

I don't know if they are members.  Edit: yes the are members! 

He was the one that told me about the group was attending for the western meetup!

It's a beautiful area.

Tim D

I've been chatting with Maria and I look forward to meeting that family. They have all joined the club and are bringing 5 Montes. I am looking forward to spending some time in that area.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, willie said:

Aaron nice job, that has to be some kind of record by itself!!!!    5 Montes in one family!!!   FANTASTIC!!!!!!!    

Yeah Willie, must be a record. Know anyone else with at least 5, maybe even 6 in the same family???? Hmmm 🤔

• Like 2

I am not sure how many Monte's Kevin Uilkie and his son have but he may have 5.  BUT, that said each one is not owned by a different member of the family so I think this may be a record.

Good job on the planning of this years Western Meet Aaron, I think, if I am not mistaken it will be the largest WM ever.  

rob

• Like 2

Yeah Willie, must be a record. Know anyone else with at least 5, maybe even 6 in the same family???? Hmmm 🤔

As correct as you are, and not taking anything away from your family, you are short a couple of A#@es!!!  You have lets say 5 Montes (plus others) but only 3 butts. Look at me i have 1 butt but a whole lot of Montes. That family has 5 butts to 5 Montes, thier percentage points are way better.   lol      I think they are entitled to some of Dennis's Dancing bananas!!!   :yay::yay::yay::yay:    lol

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

I am not sure how many Monte's Kevin Uilkie and his son have but he may have 5.  BUT, that said each one is not owned by a different member of the family so I think this may be a record.

Good job on the planning of this years Western Meet Aaron, I think, if I am not mistaken it will be the largest WM ever.  

rob

We are currently at 31 members which would tie the WM record.

As for multiple Montes from one family, we did have one meet with 4 montes from one family as all three sons brought their own. That was a different family than the one bringing 5 this year.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have sent out an email to all those attending with important details regarding the meet. If you did not receive it please let me know and I will make sure you get it.

Less than 2 weeks! :hurray:

• Like 1

I’m almost all packed up ready to go. It will be a two-day drive to Logan and meeting up with a member in Washington for the drive there.

IMG_0563.jpeg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations and thanks to Aaron and the Western Meet crew for signing up 3 new club members at this years Western Meet.

With the 3 we signed up at the Carlisle Mini-Meet and I think 2 that signed up at the Eastern meet in Kentucky that makes 8 new members.

rob

• Like 4

Also, a big Thank You for doing this Western Meet all of these years.  Aaron always does a great job.  I am not sure how Aaron does it but he always selects locations and weeks without rain.

THANKS AARON.

rob

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Also, a big Thank You for doing this Western Meet all of these years.  Aaron always does a great job.  I am not sure how Aaron does it but he always selects locations and weeks without rain.

THANKS AARON.

rob

I hope to keep that streak going with Summerland, BC next year.

• Like 2