My View Today

I attended the Brookline Breeze Community Street Fair and Car Cruise today.  These are a few pictures of my view today.  There were a lot more cars there but we just chilled in the shade while we were there.

group.thumb.jpg.aa2a24fa1c82d404e7f31eb5fa57e787.jpgfront.thumb.jpg.d9be2906df24c1d96e67fefc22bc8807.jpgrear.thumb.jpg.29a4a57504c4f876b7eb5eb0d0fb9c5d.jpg

• Like 9

4 hours ago, 420ponies said:

Great to see you out and about at a car show. Details on the Caprice you were parked next to. I'm finally back to work now, and back working on my Monte!!post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg

I don’t think that’s a Caprice. Roofline looks like an Impala with Caprice taillights. Back in the late 1970s my 66 Impala SS had Caprice tail lights in it. I think they look nicer.

John S

6 hours ago, 420ponies said:

Great to see you out and about at a car show. Details on the Caprice you were parked next to. I'm finally back to work now, and back working on my Monte!!post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg

Jim, the owner of the red car next tome is over 80 years old and still actively works on cars for a living.  He gave me a business card in case I ever needed anything done on my Monte.  I looked at that car next to me but I could not tell if it was an Impala or a Caprice and it did not have any identifying markings to tell me what it was.   Personally I had thought it was an impala.

rob