Is it possible to get touch up paint for my 1970? Col

Go to a real auto parts store with a paint department and they should be able to mix a touch up bottle with a brush. Also you can get them to match it in spray can form. Be aware that the correct code color may not match the car perfectly as paint changes color over time but they should have a paint camera ( I forgot what it’s called) that can match your existing paint if it probably won’t be a color code 45. It will be some off the wall color code. 

What Dennis said.  When we fixed some rust on my wife's VW we went to an auto body paint supply shop.  They have a tool that they can place on the existing paint area on the car.  It uses a computer to do a very good match to the paint.  Keeping in mind, even if you have the original paint code the paint may have faded so if the paint is mixed to the original code it will not match but using the tool will do a better job of matching.

rob

• Like 1

I can attest to what Rob said. The code on the paint on my cqr is Ferrari code 190, had the paint mixed to match that code and it was not even close, Took the camera/spectograph out and took the required number of scans and the color was a dead on match. Even if the scan match is off if they have a person with any tinting skills at all they should be able to tweek to match really well. I repainted my car in 2013 with Dupont Code 190 from the Ferrari book and when I needed touch up paint last year there was not a Dupont/Axalta center near me so I went to and R/M retailer they took their camera and shot it the required number of scans and it was nearly a perfect match

• Like 1

back around year 2000 I backed into a pole, took Monte to an old third generation body to have damage repaired. When I went to pick up the Monte it looked really good after I complimented him on the good job and paint match his comment was I hope your not upset with a ford color paint. LOL

I was pleasantly surprised when I painted my hood this past winter I ordered fron the paint code and it is almost perfect and the paint on the rest of the car is 13ish years old. I got some touch up paint off Amazon and that was a good match too that was a couple years ago. But yea go to a body shop supplier and have them use the tool for it.