Dark Saddle Carpet??

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone happens to have an extra or miss ordered "Dark Saddle" Carpet set for my 72 Monte??

I know I could order direct but thought I'd ask here first.

Thanks, David

417-366-0030

I have the one that came out of my 72 when I got it. When I did the resto, I replaced it with the ACC brand, with the extra backing material. It looks like it was a replacement carpet, pretty decent shape, and have the floor mats too.

Depends if you want a 'perfect' new one for a full restoration, or a slightly used one for a daily driver type of situation. Not sure of the brand, but most likely an ACC as well.

8 minutes ago, Dtret said:

How about some pictures? Don’t worry I probably know where it is and how much fun it will be to access. But still we need pictures. lol 

First, I'll see if he's even interested, then go up in the attic, sweat my butt off, unpack it & then take pics. No sense in getting off the couch if not warranted 😁.

I shampooed it at the time & let it dry in the sun, as my initial plan was to re-use it. At that point though, everything else in the car was new, figured for a couple hundred bucks more, it was a no brainer. 

• Like 2

Just now, jft69z said:

First, I'll see if he's even interested, then go up in the attic, sweat my butt off, unpack it & then take pics. No sense in getting off the couch if not warranted 😁.

I knew it. Lol. 

51 minutes ago, Dtret said:

By the way if he’s not interested, I may be. My pos70 has/had a saddle interior and it might need carpet. Pictures please. lol 😂 

After David shows any interest, ya ambulance chaser 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/16/2022 at 2:18 PM, Dtret said:

By the way if he’s not interested, I may be. My pos70 has/had a saddle interior and it might need carpet. Pictures please. lol 😂 

Joe… maybe meet Dennis halfway and at least take a picture of the box in the attic. But do it right around noon time when the sun’s directly overhead so you don’t have to use the flash on your phone. 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Joe… maybe meet Dennis halfway and at least take a picture of the box in the attic. But do it right around noon time when the sun’s directly overhead so you don’t have to use the flash on your phone. 

Don't you have a dog to tend to instead?

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, yorkies said:

when are we going to get the rest of the story as paul Harvey would say??

Ron, you are showing your age.  I loved to listen to Paul Harvey... Now I am also showing my age

rob