Floor mat recommendations...

Mike Brichta

I got ACC branded mats as well, dark saddle to match carpet. Picked both of them up from OC Carpets, was a lot cheaper than direct from ACC. Also got trunk mats, & carpets etc. for the Camaro from them too. Pretty happy so far.

https://www.ocautocarpets.com/

I don't use them anymore. What little damage I could make, with out mats is, IMO, Not worth it.

• Like 1

I just got rid of the carpeted ones that came with the ‘70 after the interior was redone. I went with the original thin rubber/vinyl ones with the ‘GM’ logo from Ground Up. Not bad for a C-Note (see pic).

The ‘71 came with black rubber mats, but Bob threw in a set of OE jade green mats to match the interior, I just haven’t put them in yet. 

B652EC32-FA67-46AC-A5C2-BD697D031B09.png

9 hours ago, Glen said:

I just got rid of the carpeted ones that came with the ‘70 after the interior was redone. I went with the original thin rubber/vinyl ones with the ‘GM’ logo from Ground Up. Not bad for a C-Note (see pic).

The ‘71 came with black rubber mats, but Bob threw in a set of OE jade green mats to match the interior, I just haven’t put them in yet. 

B652EC32-FA67-46AC-A5C2-BD697D031B09.png

Glen, where did you order yours from.  

rob

16 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Glen, where did you order yours from.  

rob

Rob,

Got mine from Ground Up / SS396.com

And they were in stock and arrived in less than a week.