FGMCC 2023 Carlisle GM Nationals Mini-Meet

Rob Peters

5 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

As of right now, Kevin, my son Thomas and our friend Erick are quoted as coming. We shall see. Lol

Good news indeed!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

As of right now, Kevin, my son Thomas and our friend Erick are quoted as coming. We shall see. Lol

If that's true......I'm thinking 1 or 2 trailer road trip to the "in stock" warehouses while they are unsupervised 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Less than two months before this Mini-Meet kicks off.  Any remaining rooms in our block of rooms will be released in less than a month.  We already have almost 40 members planning to attend but we do still have a few rooms left in our block.  This is going to be a very large meet for a Mini-Meet.  It is a great meet to attend due to the large number of members who will be in attendance and large number of first gen Monte's that will be there.  

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!  If you have never attended one of these Carlisle, PA meets you need to give it a try.

rob

• Like 5

Good Evening to those planning to go to the Carlisle Mini-Meet.  I heard from another member this afternoon that hopes to attend the GM Nationals with us.  This will make it an even 40 members.  There are still some rooms available but around the middle of May we will lose any unclaimed rooms in our block and the price on rooms will go to over $200 per room at the host hotel so don't delay in getting your rooms reserved.

Also, Please, if you have not done so already, could you please get your car registered with Carlisle Events at carlisleevents.com  One of the reasons for preregistering your car is you will receive your gate pass in the mail but another big reason is if we get enough members registered we will receive a free club canopy on the show field.

This is going to be a huge Mini-Meet and I look forward to seeing you all again and meeting newer members who have never attended.

rob

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to my USPS Informed Delivery notification mine is coming in todays mail.  The time is drawing near.

rob

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jft69z said:

Mine came today, #12.

I can't remember what number mine is but I do know that Jay Munday's will be a lower number than mine... I do remember that my registration should be in the single digit range.

rob

1 hour ago, MC1of80 said:

I got a rock. (charlie brown reference for you yungins) lol. 

Nothing in my mailbox today. ☹️

Bring it with, maybe you can sell it at the swap meet. Lol. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

I got a rock. (charlie brown reference for you yungins) lol. 

Nothing in my mailbox today. ☹️

For you older people I will quote an old TV show, who can name it....  "Patience Grasshopper"

rob

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

For you older people I will quote an old TV show, who can name it....  "Patience Grasshopper"

rob

Really? Lol. Kung Fu. 

• Like 1

Rob/Tom is that the same movie as Wax on, Wax off???? I don't know, just asking?? 

By the way i think i am #9 but i have to confirm its been a long day!!   LOL