Installed my spoiler

Looks great! Spoilers by randy is great to work with. Plus it adds to the color of your car. Like the Red! I was going to go with Red when we tore mine apart. Got talked out of it since it was Blue to begin with.post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg.  Think I'll install the spoiler when the BBC goes in.

• Like 1

I don’t mean to be a wet blanket, but I personally think it detracts from the clean, classic look exemplified by an unencumbered chrome bumper.

Perhaps it’d be a tad more visually palatable were there bumper guards to compliment/supplement that much black…the transition between chrome and black would be “gradual” instead of instant. 

Just my 2 cents. 

I have had mine installed since 2016 and think it looks great. The pics Greg took are of the spoiler only but I can tell you it is very understated on the car itself. Some people don't even notice its there. A very subtle addition really, and a nice one in my opinion. 

• Like 2

Like Jim mentioned, maybe a full size picture or two of the car may put it in better perspective.

7 hours ago, Glen said:

I don’t mean to be a wet blanket, but I personally think it detracts from the clean, classic look exemplified by an unencumbered chrome bumper.

Perhaps it’d be a tad more visually palatable were there bumper guards to compliment/supplement that much black…the transition between chrome and black would be “gradual” instead of instant. 

Just my 2 cents. 

Dude... you just Gordon Ramsey’d a spoiler .... haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, cbolt said:

I have had mine installed since 2016 and think it looks great. The pics Greg took are of the spoiler only but I can tell you it is very understated on the car itself. Some people don't even notice its there. A very subtle addition really, and a nice one in my opinion. 

It does help with the handling at high speeds as well..... Keeps the front end from "floating".

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steve G said:

Dude... you just Gordon Ramsey’d a spoiler .... haha

I literally laughed out loud and almost spit out what I was chewing as I read this. Too funny. 

• Like 1