First Award For the ‘71

Glen

Thank you one and all!!   Weather permitting, I’m registered for another show Sunday morning.  Trying to get to as may as possible.

Sidenote:  turns out I DID have the only First Gen in attendance.   

5 hours ago, Dtret said:

Sweet. The car deserves it. 

I consider myself lucky to have been in the right place at the right time.  Bob took really great care of this car and my job is to maintain and preserve her.  One of the local newspapers there interviewed me and took some photos, let’s see if I make the papers (in a good way 😂) sometime this coming week.  

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Glen said:

I consider myself lucky to have been in the right place at the right time.  Bob took really great care of this car and my job is to maintain and preserve her.  One of the local newspapers there interviewed me and took some photos, let’s see if I make the papers (in a good way 😂) sometime this coming week.  

I’m sure Bob is happy that the car went to someone, not only in the group but who’s not going to screw with its originality. As much as he probably didn’t want to let it go. The best of both worlds. 

3 hours ago, Dtret said:

I’m sure Bob is happy that the car went to someone, not only in the group but who’s not going to screw with its originality. As much as he probably didn’t want to let it go. The best of both worlds. 

What’s that you were sayin’ Dennis??…

8443D227-6E07-4C16-9B75-1782D4904096.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Dtret said:

You make emBob proud. Lol. That’s funny. 

Notice the cannabis leaf 22’s nicely compliment the Jade green interior and vinyl top. I’ll paint the spoiler Lime Green Poly the first day it ain’t too humid. 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Mike I'm surprised you didn't see it when Bob had it he's in myrtle Beach too.

I did, however he never brought it out with those wheels . I suppose he saved those for special occasions. 😂

• Haha 2