72 Monte Custom on TV show, "All Girls Garage"

Scrolling thru the channel guide this morning and noticed the description about a clean Monte they're going to do some work on. Decided to DVR it, and just started watching it after getting home from the big, 1000+ car show at Olcott, NY today.

Haven't watched it all yet, but looks like a really nice Red '72 Custom they're doing some work on.

If anyone is interested, it'll be playing again tomorrow at 1130, on the Motor Trend channel.

• Like 4

• jft69z changed the title to 72 Monte Custom on TV show, "All Girls Garage"
13 hours ago, Nick_R_23 said:

Watched that one also, really nice car. Overhaulin’ had one or two first Gen Monte’s throughout the run of the show also, IIRC. 

Yeah, but Chip Foose likes to tear everything out of his projects and build them on a generic frame with big wheels....... Kind of takes the fun out of it. :(

Yeah, but when they pull off those restore-in-a-week shows, I’m sure you want as much brand new parts sitting there as possible. 

I want to see the Roadkill guys get one. They got fairly close with the Crusher Impala. 

On 9/5/2022 at 4:01 PM, willie said:

Me too Joe must of been those big eyes!!!!  lol

I see your girl Courtney Hansen has a new show now too, on the Motor Trend channel. Called 'Ride of your Life, with Courtney Hansen". Watching it now on the DVR, doesn't seem too bad, so far.

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

I see your girl Courtney Hansen has a new show now too, on the Motor Trend channel. Called 'Ride of your Life, with Courtney Hansen". Watching it now on the DVR, doesn't seem too bad, so far.

Must be nice to have nuthin’ to do and all day to do it.  Slacker. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Glen said:

Must be nice to have nuthin’ to do and all day to do it.  Slacker. 

Jealous...

• Haha 1

Yes Joe, and i cant wait to get there!!!!   

I happened to be flipping last night and i seen her name come up, so i stayed up to watch her!  Got a kick out of they want to save every penny on this build, then sent 2 knuckleheads on a plane to CA and back with 4 custom rims. That had to cost a pretty penny!!  lol   But i will still watch her next show.  lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willie said:

But i will still watch her next show.  lol

Lol, I still remember you stalking her at the Carlisle meet a couple of years ago. 😄

Joe i am with Glen, Heck yea!!!!  I am getting my ducks in a row now, for next year. I need 400 hrs starting Jan 1, and i have 270 vaca hrs, so i will be in good shape. But still have to be  there 130, and i know they will be begging me to stay. LOL NOPE!!!

10 minutes ago, willie said:

Joe i am with Glen, Heck yea!!!!  I am getting my ducks in a row now, for next year. I need 400 hrs starting Jan 1, and i have 270 vaca hrs, so i will be in good shape. But still have to be  there 130, and i know they will be begging me to stay. LOL NOPE!!!

Willie. 130 hours is 3 1/2 weeks. You’re going to be done by March. Ya I’m jealous too. Way jealous. Congrats. You may want to consider part time cuz as soon as you retire you’re going to fall apart ( see example as noted J.T.).