1st Annual Ohio 1st Gen get together today

Gregs70

Nicely done, Greg!  Wondering if you could share more of details of your gathering like the venue, duration, activities, invitation process, etc.  Maybe your "gathering" could be replicated in other locations (like Florida).

• Like 2

Greg, Very nice turnout.  How many of the First Gen owners are members of the FGMCC???  We need to get all 11 of them signed up as members of the club.  Thank you for supporting our hobby and promotion of the first gen Monte Carlo's

rob

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Greg, Very nice turnout.  How many of the First Gen owners are members of the FGMCC???  We need to get all 11 of them signed up as members of the club.  Thank you for supporting our hobby and promotion of the first gen Monte Carlo's

rob

Rob i believe 3 are members of FGMCC  besides me 

Looks like a great turnout there. That's what I like about these cars,All have their own personality. I'm especially drawn to skirted Monte Carlo's. They just add to the lines of the car. 4 out of 11 members, got to get numbers at least to half. Glad you could all meet up. Was there a BBQ going on? Burgers,dogs , and maybe a brew or 2 at least.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 420ponies said:

Looks like a great turnout there. That's what I like about these cars,All have their own personality. I'm especially drawn to skirted Monte Carlo's. They just add to the lines of the car. 4 out of 11 members, got to get numbers at least to half. Glad you could all meet up. Was there a BBQ going on? Burgers,dogs , and maybe a brew or 2 at least.

No burgers or dogs, but i had a buddy smoke a few pork butts and i served pulled pork sandwiches and some friends brought side dishes, no beer because it's a public park that doesn't allow adult beverages