Oh No what have I done (not Monte related)

But to keep it “ legal “ in the forum I got my Monte in the picture. Lol. First of all NOT mine. A good customer of mine who happens to own a very successful garage ( and other things) don’t have time to work on his own cars. This will probably be one of 4 different projects. 69 superbee, 83 Monte SS ( 22,000 mile car) and a 32 deluxe coupe ( whatever that is). None of these cars have seen the light of day in at least 20 years. I have to get them running for him. The 55 has 3 inches of marmalade in the gas tank. Wish me luck or hit me in the head with a 2x4. Lol. 

62FEFC1E-E160-47F7-9FC3-01CBE5CC5F02.jpeg

AC899D57-9041-4070-A4D9-28CC46271E91.jpeg

77387C81-0874-41A6-AF31-A695F80C21DD.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

First i thought you banged yourself up pretty good this time!  Glad you didn't.  Come on, this is simple for a master like yourself!!!   However i don't see in the pic, that black car that cries out to be a Monte???

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, willie said:

First i thought you banged yourself up pretty good this time!  Glad you didn't.  Come on, this is simple for a master like yourself!!!   However i don't see in the pic, that black car that cries out to be a Monte???

My 88 Monte?

Just now, Dtret said:

My 88 Monte?

O the chevelle. Na that got moved outside under the carport. Had to make room for the 70 body. Now that got moved to the outside tractor port to make room for the 55. Musical cars ( and parts of cars). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Dtret said:

O the chevelle. Na that got moved outside under the carport. Had to make room for the 70 body. Now that got moved to the outside tractor port to make room for the 55. Musical cars ( and parts of cars). 

Musical cars - ROFLMAO! We certainly know how to do that. Only thing, it seems the music NEVER stops! Lololol😂

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Musical cars - ROFLMAO! We certainly know how to do that. Only thing, it seems the music NEVER stops! Lololol😂

And people wonder why we never get anything done. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Snowballing already, 😁

I knew it would because I told him when he had it his shop all the crap that was wrong. So no surprise. But snow before Halloween in Cincinnati. 

I don’t know that I would call it a snowball, but I do know that I should have kept my mouth shut when he asked me if I see anything wrong. lol 😂. It’s kinda funny because this thing has the whole mr. Gasket chrome line on it. Good god what cheap garbage we all had to have back in the day. The crap rusted before you got the car put back together. Lol. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Those brake lines and some of the wiring are looking pretty dirty, maybe replace them while the engine is out of the way.

rob

The snowball is picking up speed! I love it!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Isn’t that the first step in AA?

First step in one of those things. These jobs may lead you to AA at any rate.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jft69z said:

First step in one of those things. These jobs may lead you to AA at any rate.

I don’t drink enough to worry about that but I will get me closer to see a psychologist. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1