2023 Pumpkin Run Owensville Ohio

Dtret

I went today place was packed. I was car number 2023. I only found two other Monte’s besides mine. Ironically a 70,71 & 72. I will see what tomorrow brings. Swap meet was a bust. A ton of parts just nothing I wanted. Two of three are members before you ask. Never saw the owner of the 70 n

ABE39FA0-8CC5-4E14-96B9-5D3A7DA9E2EC.jpeg

637B6CFD-611B-4785-A0F8-0E60D070FBBD.jpeg

A7AA9287-B919-44DC-9D83-16541FFAD293.jpeg

• Like 7

Looks like a perfect day weather-wise with a nice group of First Gens. That said, I’ll never understand why grown men feel the need to pose stuffed animals or other nonsensical BS with their cars.  I mean, do these guys still live with their parents and sleep with stuffed animals too?

18C6CC8D-CE24-41CD-BA25-AEB83C70E0D9.png

F6376D30-40A5-449B-BEA0-B7AB8A459D3D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Dtret said:

I only found two other Monte’s besides mine. Ironically a 70,71 & 72.  Two of three are members before you ask. Never saw the owner of the 70 n

Maybe the coffee hasn't hit my math cobwebs yet, or Dennis is using the new math.....

37 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Splain yourself?  

Well either you started speaking in 3rd person or you can't count...... You said 2 other Montes but you list 70/71/72.....and only 2 of them members 🙃

6 hours ago, DragCat said:

Maybe the coffee hasn't hit my math cobwebs yet, or Dennis is using the new math.....

Did you use your stalking skills and leave a club business card for the one that isn't already a member.  If not I can see we are going to have to have a Carlisle Events mini meet stalking seminar next year 

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Did you use your stalking skills and leave a club business card for the one that isn't already a member.  If not I can see we are going to have to have a Carlisle Events mini meet stalking seminar next year 

rob

Yes sir I did. 

I found TWO additional ones today. The THREE from yesterday were there as well. That would be a total of FIVE. Yes that does include mine which is counted as ONE. So ONE plus FOUR equals FIVE. LOL 

E821BCF2-A8F0-4723-91D2-9F21A3D3D6A7.jpeg

606D59CE-1000-4AC7-821E-7D3DCB46095D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I found TWO additional ones today. The THREE from yesterday were there as well. That would be a total of FIVE. Yes that does include mine which is counted as ONE. So ONE plus FOUR equals FIVE. LOL 

E821BCF2-A8F0-4723-91D2-9F21A3D3D6A7.jpeg

606D59CE-1000-4AC7-821E-7D3DCB46095D.jpeg

Very good and you even showed your work 🤣 you get a A for that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok my math probably not good either because i knew exactly what Dennis meant.  Oh boy maybe i was sleep walking and walked into a wall and hit my head. LOL Someone please wake me up!!!!   LOL

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, willie said:

Ok my math probably not good either because i knew exactly what Dennis meant.  Oh boy maybe i was sleep walking and walked into a wall and hit my head. LOL Someone please wake me up!!!!   LOL

Yea I was a little scared too, I did understand what he was saying 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1