A 72 without the turn signals

Arlo2022

Hi everyone, I own two 72 monte Carlo's, one of them was totaled but the front looks like it should, my other 72 on the other hand doesn't have the iconic turn signals next to the headlights even though the vin says it's a 72.

Is there something I'm missing?
This is the 72 I recently bought and am confused about it, also it is not an SS, the previous owner just put that on for fun

244276086_1963241670509843_2962232489718

Steve is right, 70 grill, 71 bumper.  Also 71 fender extensions (Headlight Buckets).  Could you take a picture of the trim tag.  The trim tag is on top of the cowl on the drivers side near the windshield.  The trim tag will tell us if it is in fact a 72.  Also a picture of the VIN.  

rob

• Like 2

Ok. So you will need a 72 front bumper, left and right headlight housings/bezels and a 72 grille.

Check to see if the turn signal bulb sockets have been lengthened or replaced to reach the lower bumper from their original location. Also check the radiator support for the holes for the sockets to pass through. The 71 support won't have the holes but you could always make the holes.