Aussie Monte carlo

Nath

36 minutes ago, sbarnette said:

Mark, Not to highjack this thread, and I know this is a Monte Carlo forum, but I would love to see pictures of this blue oval car you speak of. I’ve been curious for a while now.

I'll post it in the non tech area so we don't hijack this thread. Thanks for asking tho 

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

Anyone heard anything from down under. I was hoping after the inspection we'd have a new happy member 

Hi DragCat, yes apologies for the gap in posts, has been a very busy time of late. Yes I did go ahead and get the inspection done, it all seemed above board, a few bushes front and back need replacing , rear main seal needs looking at, door rubbers need replacing, little surface rust under rear parcel shelf and a minor patch of panel putty in one section along with a few minor scuffs on chrome, but the car has been fully resprayed previously.  Motor/trans all seem in good original order, one photo underneath I can see pan imprinted hydro Matic, so a good sign all original. Overall it's really in great condition, tried bringing the price down one or two thousand to within my budget, as this past few weeks it blew out a bit due to some unexpected large bills which needed paying, after my offer he said 45k firm, so just hanging on a few more weeks to see how things go, and by then will be able to offer a bit more. He has out the price up now to 49000 Aus $, so more negotiating might be needed I think, 

• Like 3