Boonesboro Ky National

Searsman

Big show in boonesboro Ky this past weekend, 900 registered cars. No, I didn’t win as didn’t any other Monte there , of any generation.😡. Regardless, had a great 👍🏻 time . 3 day event . Hey Rob , I won a 118 piece socket set on the raffle. You know what I’m talking about . 
also, 4 other 1st generation Mounties there. Got all there names and a couple photos of their cars. Gave them FGMCC cards and told them how to join club. Couple I think will follow thru. 
somernites cruise trip in two weeks for me and the 71.. it’s a fun time !..

first Monte picture is owned by James wagoner 72 model nice car!

second is Ben Sharp with his white 70,402..

third Monte picture is Bob New Jersey Eiser . Red Monte says 496 on the breather. 😱.. 

No pictures of the fourth Monte but his name is Gregory?. Just bought a 70 - 350… 

15AC88BE-73C9-4A6F-9CAF-C81C6AB53F8F.thumb.jpeg.5e69be6c8ab0b09fee658e8f55b3ec6b.jpegBD4A8808-2B2E-4D8B-A5B8-079B8356F1BB.thumb.jpeg.3aa3f87dcc4485ca9274dc1ca2281fa3.jpeg3C2FC3D0-F881-4895-A19B-6609F1F2A08C.thumb.jpeg.d82535935cb9f66968260ec3f01355c8.jpeg Hope to see these guys in somerset in May. They were invited…PS need more cards …

• Like 7

Ron, thanks for sharing.  Nice Monte's there.  Hope some of them will join the club.  Your stalking skills have been truly honed.  Congrats on the 118 socket set.  Yeah, I know what you are talking about.  Now you have a new set.

rob

• Like 3

Thanks guys, actually, I took their pics as an extra incentive to go online to the club site ...told them club members would be seeing them as well. They should scan thru the boards and find many many interesting things about their cars... as far as stalking another Monte, owner to be a club member ? Well, if that’s what it takes😂...:yay:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2022 at 7:38 PM, Dtret said:

Very nice. Also that’s some great stalking skills. Pictures of owner with car too. Maybe I do need some stalking lessons. lol 😂 

I swear that I thought the same thing before even reading your comment. Wonder what may have gone through their minds as they were asked to pose with their car.  Cuz I would NEVER pose for ANYTHING on a whim for a complete stranger  

That said, I’m a sarcastic and sinister MF’er.  After the first picture I would’ve said something like “ok, sir, now take your shirt off, please. We’re gonna do some skin to glass pix now” just to see the reaction. Yeah, I’m a tad twisted like that 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Glen said:

I swear that I thought the same thing before even reading your comment. Wonder what may have gone through their minds as they were asked to pose with their car.  Cuz I would NEVER pose for ANYTHING on a whim for a complete stranger  

That said, I’m a sarcastic and sinister MF’er.  After the first picture I would’ve said something like “ok, sir, now take your shirt off, please. We’re gonna do some skin to glass pix now” just to see the reaction. Yeah, I’m a tad twisted like that 😂

I'm glad you didn't go that route with your blonde friend in the lawn chair, or at least didn't share it with us ! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DragCat said:

I'm glad you didn't go that route with your blonde friend in the lawn chair, or at least didn't share it with us ! 

Only cuz it was still daylight out when she gangstered my chair.  Had it been dusk or later?  All bets woulda been off 😂

5 hours ago, willie said:

Uh Ohh, Glen, Mark has a very good point!!!   But then again i hate to say it. No pics it didn't happen!!!   

Stick to your guns Glen!!

Amen, Willie!  

But then again, I subscribe to the “Admit nothing, deny everything and demand proof” theory. 

• Like 1