Coolant reservoir help

wagonwx

From the factory it's just a overflow hose, many have added on different various types of tanks. Mine is an aftermarket one that bolts to the inner fender well not the prettiest thing in the world buy it works. Others will chime in with there ideas and what they have used.

• Like 2

This one comes out a mid-70's Nova. There's a post around here that has the info listed, I'll see if I can find it. 

EDIT: Look here at this post:

image.thumb.jpeg.7d47e2339c43bd9e328fd551e1032ae9.jpeg of

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

This one comes out a mid-70's Nova. There's a post around here that has the info listed, I'll see if I can find it. 

Joe's post is one of the most common fix's I've seen/heard of. As Steve said there was no container from the factory, its just a tube/hose going to the ground.  Some of us just get creative with things we have around the house 🤣

RadOverflow.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I used a black recirc tank and mounted it behind the grill but in front of the radiator on the support for the hood latch rod, dead center of the car. With my show plate installed you cannot see its even there. 

• Like 1